Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GhettoGangstaGamer
Feb 13, 2017
Let's Play Resident Evil 7

Resident Evil 7 takes you to the outskirts of Louisiana, where an abandoned estate sits amidst it's swampy backdrop. The Baker's Estate. This is where the majority of your stay will be, and I promise you it won't be a pleasant one. Ethan, the main protagonist is determined to find Mia, his wife who has been missing for three years and presumed dead, until on day he receives an unlikely email telling him to find her. Thus his arrival at the Baker's Estate, and thus the beginning of your nightmare.

I will be doing a complete playthrough of this game. Mind you though, I have restrained myself from watching any existing LP's of it so far, so I will be miss a lot of things and cause many people frustration. If you can overlook that, and the occasional "WTF is he doing" moments, this could be an enjoyable ride. Also feel free to comment and provide feedback, as I am fairly new at this and would love to get better and provide more polish content.

Here are the Episodes plus play list thus far

Episode 1 - I Need a Doctor STAT!

Episode 2 - MAMA MIA!!

Playlist updated daily

RE7 Playlist

GhettoGangstaGamer fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Feb 13, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Ah, I'd recommend you take this to the sandcastle first to get your OP cleaned up -

You've got an image broken, "more polish content", and the video link takes you to a timestamp in the middle of the video.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
"More Polish Content"

:poland:

GhettoGangstaGamer
Feb 13, 2017
"very polished content"

Combat Lobster
Feb 18, 2013

Yo, loving, this content is, loving, not polished at all. How could you, loving, lie to me like that.

Edit: Also I didn't watch the whole video. Did you poo poo your pants like you said you would?

Combat Lobster fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Feb 13, 2017

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
So far it's been one per month, and I really like this pace

anilEhilated
Feb 17, 2014

But I say fuck the rain.

Grimey Drawer
That logo seriously needs more bling. Like, 300% more bling. And if you're going to use facecam, you gotta bling yourself up as well. What kind of ghetto gangsta are you, man?

GhettoGangstaGamer
Feb 13, 2017
Aight thanks, ill take that into account and make a better Logo, as for the gangsta...a canadian gangsta...i know, i know...

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Can I just say I am disgusted that your playlist, which you advertised as being "updated daily" has not in fact been updated for a grand total of 21 days. That's three weeks. While I understand a ghetto gangsta may be delayed occasionally this is simply too much!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
I do hate to be the one to break it to you Herp, but this seems to be his MO, based off the other Let's Play's he apparently has undertaken on his YouTube channel. I'm frankly amazed he made it to two videos. It's a shame really. We really need more quality Let's Players who can reliably produce content non stop.

#FreeRichardGamingo

• Locked thread