Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
I illustrate all my sex scenes by comparing it to noises you make when eating various foods (mostly lunch meat)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Smash it Smash hit posted:

I illustrate all my sex scenes by comparing it to noises you make when eating various foods (mostly lunch meat)

Sounds good!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
I'm eating a great american waffle

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Smash it Smash hit posted:

i dont think there are even that many words! Lol or did you repeat some? My novel doesnt use any word more than once.

Sounds like your novel will be a lot better than mine!

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.
Wanted to offer some suggestions for a scenarios you could build off of. Have a few chapters where you fall into a well. Maybe try to work in a part where you have to win a go-cart race so you can get your father the heart transplant he needs to survive. You come in 7th place and he dies but you learn and grow from the experience. Toss in a few Vietnam stories. Of course include lots of super descriptive graphic rough sex and I think you could have a modern classic on your hands. You want lots of graphic sex so you can cash in on the 50 shades of grey crowd. Good luck!

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Jolo posted:

OP, best of luck on your novel. I have one suggestion, you're free to use if you like it. (Note: I am an American so this suggestion could tip your novel a bit more America on the scales)

When writing the novel's sex scenes, don't just write "he let out a bestial noise while he emptied his testicles into her privates." Be descriptive! What kind of a beast was his sound closest to? The more descriptive the better when it comes to setting a sexy scene.

Or he could just take the Pacione approach, i.e. that the sex "Cannot Be Described In the Sense That It Was Or is Horrifically Indescribable” <-- actual Nicky Pacione writing

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
'phwoar' she wailed as he ate her gooch like a sandwich. 'nom nom nom' he blurted in reply. YOU GOT MEAT FOR DAYS GIRL

this is the first line of my book but im stuck now

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

RideTheSpiral posted:

'phwoar' she wailed as he ate her gooch like a sandwich. 'nom nom nom' he blurted in reply. YOU GOT MEAT FOR DAYS GIRL

Maybe the guy is a vampire? Dunno

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

RideTheSpiral posted:

Maybe something like:

His munching sounds intensified as he noshed on her wet snatch. She wailed and begged for more, so he kicked his tongue into high gear and *really* went to town!

"Fasten your seatbelts!" he said as he began spinning his tongue around inside her like a propeller.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
You didn't use and food noise mentions so idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i sidled up to a buxom blonde at the bar. 'ever seen one of these?' I said with a smirk pulling my girthy knöckenwurst out of my trouser.

'yikes' she bellowed, eyes popping out of her dumb skull and i ploughed her right there at the bar

• Locked thread