Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

let down by a bald italian with tattoos

Actually he's Swedish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
phew

United were poo poo though, I could see them getting upset in the final if they don't pull together a much better performance

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
RIP to the 'Go

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Paperhouse posted:

United were poo poo though, I could see them getting upset in the final if they don't pull together a much better performance

Would it really even be an upset considering United's awful football since ... I don't even know, some time last year?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

Manchester United will win the whole thing easily but will make it look difficult.

Quotin' dis lol

gtkor
Feb 21, 2011

We really missed out on some high quality shenanigans.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
If they lose to Ajax the team should be disbanded and Mourinho fired out of a cannon across the Channel.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
i don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted that this shithouse man utd team are gonna win a european trophy

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012
Hahaha Guidetti.

When he was at Celtic he looked a superstar for about ten games and then become a megaclown who would pull of misses like that constantly. Seems like he's not learned since then.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

peanut- posted:

i don't know whether to be impressed or disgusted that this shithouse man utd team are gonna win a european trophy

It'll be hilarious

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

mackintosh posted:

If they lose to Ajax the team should be disbanded and Mourinho fired out of a cannon across the Channel.

Jose should be fired out of a cannon across the Channel annually.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

mackintosh posted:

This is canon

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Mr. Mambold posted:

Jose should be fired out of a cannon across the Channel annually.

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
Never any doubt.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
that's a bad midweek for liverpool

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

that's a bad midweek for liverpool

That's every midweek.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Fellaini looked super inform tonight vs Celta, he is still world class.

You can see the spring in his step now that he's back in his natural position, after being played as an dm for the majority of last season... he's back to his old self, Fellaini will be a force this season along with Rashford and the rest of the team - United will be at the top of the prem with a couple of points to spare by November and Fellaini will be the main reason for it.

We've been in more finals than any other team in the past 15 competitions, we've been in 4 finals, and we've won 2 of them... we've finished top of our group in 6 of our past 7 competitions and we'll finish top of this one too.

Of course - United being the team everybody loves to hate and under-rate (despite our evident success)... nobody is going to want to admit it, but you're going to see another Manchester United final in the 16/17 Europa League, Mourinho is hungry, Rashford is hungry, Rooney is hungry, what's for dinner? Stockholm sandwich?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Paddyb posted:

You can see the spring in his step now that he's back in his natural position, after being played as an dm for the majority of last season... he's back to his old self, Fellaini will be a force this season along with Rashford and the rest of the team - United will be at the top of the prem with a couple of points to spare by November and Fellaini will be the main reason for it.

We've been in more finals than any other team in the past 15 competitions, we've been in 4 finals, and we've won 2 of them... we've finished top of our group in 6 of our past 7 competitions and we'll finish top of this one too.

Of course - United being the team everybody loves to hate and under-rate (despite our evident success)... nobody is going to want to admit it, but you're going to see another Manchester United final in the 16/17 Europa League, Mourinho is hungry, Rashford is hungry, Rooney is hungry, what's for dinner? Stockholm sandwich?

Lol, nice.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Gigi Galli posted:

Manchester United will win the whole thing easily but will make it look difficult.

I'm still recovering

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

Paddyb posted:

cool rawk post with the names changed, guy

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

You'll never recover from this

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

smh

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

:regd09:

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39894023

What a great atmosphere the final will have.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP posted:

Oh you sweet summer child

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Lot 49 posted:

TBH, the die hard United away fans are the only fuckers that sing anyway so there won't be a lot of difference.

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Are you suggesting that Mr Kim from Hong Kong wouldn't be singing like a madman? Because if that is what you are doing, you are quite racist IMO.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Xabi posted:

Are you suggesting that Mr Kim from Hong Kong wouldn't be singing like a madman? Because if that is what you are doing, you are quite racist IMO.

Someone rename me Mr. Kim from Hong Kong.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Lot 49 posted:

The 30,000 UEFA sponsors will be raising the roof

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I wonder how many of the 30 000 valued sponsors and partners will skip out on tomorrow's game because suddenly terrorism is on everyone's mind again.

UEFA have released a statement saying there's "no specific intelligence" that the final is being targeted which sounds a bit worrisome tbh.

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Der Shovel posted:

I wonder how many of the 30 000 valued sponsors and partners will skip out on tomorrow's game because suddenly terrorism is on everyone's mind again.

UEFA have released a statement saying there's "no specific intelligence" that the final is being targeted which sounds a bit worrisome tbh.

Much like the England v France game after the attacks last year, this is the safest possible time to hold any sort of major event.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Stockholm just had a terrorist attack, they're probably not back up in the rotation yet.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Can't wait for United to pick up the Europa League trophy and the CL spot after the formality of a football game.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Cant wait for Jose and Pogba to show those ABUs who bombed the concert last night that you cant keep the Most Expensive Team down

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Cant wait for Jose and Pogba to show those ABUs who bombed the concert last night that you cant keep the Most Expensive Team down

lol

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

Mean Bean Machine posted:

They were definitely ABUs and I hate them. :rant: Why else would anyone target Manchester?

If I know Jose, he's going to step in that locker room before the match and scream "THIS ONE'S FOR MANCHESTER... GO OUT THERE AND GIVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT, THEN GIVE SOME MORE!"

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Quite worried about tonight's game. Ajax are at their most vulnerable when being pressed and harried constantly, and I'm afraid Jose's gonna line up in some ultra-defensive Lingard/Fellaini nightmare where United can't keep the ball and just hope to nick it 1-0.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Someone post a thread for the final.

• Locked thread