Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
I forgot to mention "besides RWN", which I already listen to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

R. Guyovich posted:

*screams for ten years straight*

The best/most lol part about podcast are the ads, and on the weeds it's just non-stop wine ads if I remember correctly.

1. chapo for housework

Montasque posted:

2. INFOWARS
for background when surfin/easily multitasked stuff like gamin and c-spam

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Fallen Hamprince posted:

chapo trap house: 6 trust fund kids from brooklyn agitate for revolution through a 15 dollar usb mic with special guest appearances from a guy who wrote a jacobin article about how diets are bourgeois

I like them but this is a fair description.

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

:mason:HYPERNORMALIZATION SHOUT-OUT ON THIS WEEK'S UYD (Episode 563):mason:

What is this hypernormalization stuff you're talking about?

UYD I know, I liked them for a while until I started feeling like I was listening to the same episode over and over. Then I used it as a sleep aid, but since then I found Sleep With Me, which is great for that.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Yooo, whatever you be doom', load up S-Town and listen to that while you're doing it. It's an excellent t reminder that, while the Deep South loving sucks and harbors True Detective level evils, it also contains some fascinating, deeply intelligent people who are trapped by their circumstances.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The F Plus
Extra Credit!

• Locked thread