Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tanglewood1420
Oct 28, 2010

The importance of this mission cannot be overemphasized
Giannis has played like three minutes of the second half. Brad Stevens what are you doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
gently caress Brad Stevens for not bringing back Giannis and Lebron at the end

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

i'm actually annoyed they aren't trying to get 200

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

My love of basketball always makes me forget how boring the all-star games kind of are.

There is that 4-5 minute stretch in the first quarter where all the starters go back and forth with sweet dunks. Then Kyle Lowry or LaMarcus Aldridge or some lame rear end like that gets subbed in and it turns into a sloppy pick-up game

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

A raccoon is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

xbilkis posted:

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Steph Curry sure does suck at hitting shots when a lot of people are watching

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

xbilkis posted:

yeah wtf

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
:sad:

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

Overall this allstars weekend sucked fuckin rear end but then again porzingis got a trophy so I give it 10/10

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Westbrook breaks scoring record....gets MVP stolen

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Davis is cool, good for him.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
Hey guess what Adam Silver presides over a league that plays like 98% late night games because he's a cot dang nosferatu

he sleeps upside down with his arms crossed

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

WhyteRyce posted:

The other guy scored way more

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

WhyteRyce posted:

There is that 4-5 minute stretch in the first quarter where all the starters go back and forth with sweet dunks. Then Kyle Lowry or LaMarcus Aldridge or some lame rear end like that gets subbed in and it turns into a sloppy pick-up game

Yeah this is pretty much it. Sometimes there is awesome play the last six minutes.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
gently caress all of this grandstanding about complaining about guys having fun and scoring a shitload

Oh no, they scored 190 instead of 140

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

WhyteRyce posted:

You loving with us or something?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

haha I've been F5ing the Cousins poo poo for like 2 hours and haven't even paid attention to the scoring

Vanilla Mint Ice
Jul 17, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

gently caress all of this grandstanding about complaining about guys having fun and scoring a shitload

Oh no, they scored 190 instead of 140

They could be having fun sitting on the arena floor playing 3v3 nba2k17 but it doesn't mean it is fun for the rest of us to watch

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun

EvanTH posted:

Hey guess what Adam Silver presides over a league that plays like 98% late night games because he's a cot dang nosferatu

he sleeps upside down with his arms crossed

A lot of the players are vampires too. The vampire-players union wants to do away with the early Sunday games entirely but the vampire-owners value money over vampire player health. It's pretty hosed up.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

chunkles posted:

A lot of the players are vampires too. The vampire-players union wants to do away with the early Sunday games entirely but the vampire-owners value money over vampire player health. It's pretty hosed up.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Westbrook and Giannis were so entertaining.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Great weekend. Fun game. Big thanks to Kibner for letting me get one of his tickets. Next time there is an All star weekened in NOLA, if you can make it don't be a fool try to go to the game.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

chunkles posted:

True. All true.

Also Adam "Silver" the Nosferatu named himself that because, well, the Biblical first name is obvious but the second one is a vampire joke, like naming yourself Steve Garlic. Also it allows him to deflect accusations of vampyrism with a counteraccusation of antisemitism. Brilliant.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

#1 Pelican Fan

Spacebump posted:

Great weekend. Fun game. Big thanks to Kibner for letting me get one of his tickets. Next time there is an All star weekened in NOLA, if you can make it don't be a fool try to go to the game.

I had tons of fun, too. Especially meeting you and your friends. You keep some good company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed

chunkles posted:

https://youtu.be/RXVE01oOTAM

• Locked thread