Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

SpaceClown posted:

lol if you think yospos is considered cool anymore

90% of posters here are in their 30s and pretty much every thread in this subforum is unfunny garbage with weak zingers, this one included.

mate

youre actually the least cool dude I've ever met. this guy came into the pharmacy today 'can I buy some nurofen plus' (has codeine) "you been here before?" "no", "can I have some ID", *checks on computer, name comes up with note "dont sell codeine"* "sorry buddy I can't sell this " "oh what really?" he acts surpsied "sorry mate, gotta go to the dr"

this guy goes all around town hoping to find pharmacists who are prepared to sell him a box of ibuprofen/codeine

this dude... significantly cooler than you. your own parents would choose him over you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

took an aspirin with my coffee

i keep caffeinated and uncaffeinated aspirin in case i need to take one with coffee

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
spaceclown is so lame that he buys drugs just so that he can be a more productive worker

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

anyone else microdose with hemlock/nightshade?

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
its me im the 35 year old neckbeard who still browses something awful and has a neo-80s av like the aesthetic didn't go out of fashion 4.5 years ago

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
give up

on everything -

the rest of yospos

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
:science: only the mods and the gods can stop me now :science:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SpaceClown posted:

its me im the 35 year old neckbeard who still browses something awful and has a neo-80s av like the aesthetic didn't go out of fashion 4.5 years ago

yeah, you're so above it all because you have a pulp fiction av on sa in tyool 2017 and you put speed in your coffee so your boss can wring some more all-nighters out of you

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
gave up on you two making good posts :hehe:

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Improbable Lobster posted:

yeah, you're so above it all because you have a pulp fiction av on sa in tyool 2017 and you put speed in your coffee so your boss can wring some more all-nighters out of you

no, im better than you cause you're an unsophistocated philistine who doesn't get an obvious clipping. reference despite being linked to it in the title :colbert:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SpaceClown posted:

no, im better than you cause you're an unsophistocated philistine who doesn't get an obvious clipping. reference despite being linked to it in the title :colbert:

what kind of loving garbage idiot clicks on links in avatars

what kind of moronic loving clown links things in their av

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

SpaceClown posted:

haha

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

what kind of loving garbage idiot clicks on links in avatars

what kind of moronic loving clown links things in their av

a clown... :)

from space :cool:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
"lemme just add this link in case these unsophisticated types don't understand what my pulp fiction avatar is referencing. maybe if i start microdosing fentanyl my boss will take me to burning man with me." - you

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

SpaceClown posted:

a clown... :)

from space :cool:

you know the "rolling with it" thing doesn't acutally work if you're not funny or interesting

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
lmao @ your life if you don't macrodose fentanyl anyways :jerkbag:

also unironically quoting yourself is exactly why you manage to be an order of magnitude less :coolfish: than me. just some hot tips to posting on this forum, n00b

SpaceClown fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Feb 28, 2017

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
gas

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GLoHifu6aM

gas gas gas

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Crime on a Dime
Nov 28, 2006

echinopsis posted:

nurofen plus

what kind of junkie buys the expensive stuff?

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

for once smoka has a point

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

haha echi styled on spaceclown again

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

SpaceClown posted:

what im getting here is a lot of:

ur free to poast here dogg, no issues. u just need to not be an irritating sot about it

SpaceClown posted:

lol if you think yospos is considered cool anymore

90% of posters here are in their 30s and pretty much every thread in this subforum is unfunny garbage with weak zingers, this one included.

no regular poaster here thinks yospos is cool. that's the whole point

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Crime on a Dime posted:

what kind of junkie buys the expensive stuff?

asking for panafen plus is a dead giveaway they want the drugs to get high

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A Pinball Wizard posted:

I just love the thought of this clown seeing a drug thread in the POS and hitching up his pants and going "time to teach these nerds a thing or two" then barging in and immediately getting stymied

• Locked thread