Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
Apparently yes, or at least they posted it on their website. (Apple News picked this version of the story to show me in their little "current news" widget thing.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

george w bush did just about nothing right as president, and he wasn't the hapless idiot when he was in office that a lot of people think he was, but at least he was a small-d democrat

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

get that OUT of my face posted:

george w bush did just about nothing right as president, and he wasn't the hapless idiot when he was in office that a lot of people think he was, but at least he was a small-d democrat

I wonder if things will ever get so bad that we'll start speaking "fondly" of Trump in a similar way a few administrations from now.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

get that OUT of my face posted:

As opposed to trump, who is a small d autocrat

WINNINGHARD
Oct 4, 2014

everything trump says is true; if it wasnt true before, it is true now

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

The Brown Menace posted:

As opposed to trump, who is a small d autocrat

:noice:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
itt we disagree with the post above yours

i'll start

it wasn't noice at all

Aeolius
Jul 16, 2003

Simon Templeman Fanclub
no, we ought to agree with the posts above ours. as I'm now doing, by disagreeing.

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

disagreement will divide us, we must rally around our centrist posters

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Sun Wu Kampf posted:

it's only a quandary if you hate Trump

only morons and the ignorant like him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebakenezzer
Sep 13, 2005

The Mote in God's Eye

a cyberpunk goose posted:

disagreement will divide us, we must rally around our centrist posters

The Truth is that Trump is not the worst, or the best, he's in the middle, a Dwight D. Eisenhower of a president*

*The mind can vomit, it turns out

• Locked thread