Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

n/t

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude

Gross Dude
I'll tell you what would happen, OP. I'd get on fire right away, under a minute. Then I'd plant my player underneath your net, 100% block chance, no goaltending for on fire players. After every block, I'd pass it to my CPU player and get some points. GG OP. :owned:

BIRDCON 2017

please op, i will use this info to predict whatt would happen if we played Goof Troop (1993)

BIRDCON 2017

Gross Dude posted:

I'll tell you what would happen, OP. I'd get on fire right away, under a minute. Then I'd plant my player underneath your net, 100% block chance, no goaltending for on fire players. After every block, I'd pass it to my CPU player and get some points. GG OP. :owned:

woah

Piso Mojado

Gross Dude posted:

holy poo poo

Piso Mojado fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Feb 19, 2017

Piso Mojado

please goldmine this own immediatly

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my controller is sticky, lets have a rematch, please

vanisher

:five:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

I dunno op, i've got some mad skills, and I'm not afraid to take a half court shot

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Ultra Spoot

Please, I must know if i would boom your shakalakas

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana

I immediately pick Pistons but input the code to have Bill Clinton on the team and spend the next 20 minutes On Fire and dunking on you, no mercy

Piso Mojado

darth_pizza posted:

I immediately pick Pistons but input the code to have Bill Clinton on the team and spend the next 20 minutes On Fire and dunking on you, no mercy

lmao if you need cheats and cant get a win using just Laimbeer and Thomas. please exit the thread through the fail door tyvm.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
T

E

Twerkteam Pizza

TELL ME

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
fast forward to NBA JAM 2003. you got little acne faced 13 yr olds discovering themeslves in a post-911 world by noticing dirk nowitzky's flowing blonde virtual waves

Death Bot

Binary killing machines, turning 1 into 0 since 0011000100111001 0011011100110110

Gross Dude posted:

From downtown!

Booblord Zagats

I know the big head code for genesis

Bummey

you are a filth wizard, friend only to the grumpig and the rattata
I've never played nba jam (1993). what's it like? how would I do?

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Bummey posted:

I've never played nba jam (1993). what's it like? how would I do?

it is a classic of the 90s and too bad that it came out when i sucked at videogames even more than i do now lol

alnilam

Gross Dude posted:

:swish:

Chairman Wao

go star
come on and SLAM

bradzilla

Gross Dude posted:

ohhhhh my!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

drat, I want to try this game but it's $5 in the apple store, so I won't be able to find out op :ohdear:

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

sebmojo

Legit Cyberpunk

i'd p much instanltly gently caress you upp

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Im not much for Naught Boy Acitivies... Especialy not jamming it.

<3 <3 Vanisher

Armitage

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I call dibs on the Dallas mavericks

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

OK so I checked out this game some more and it looks like your players catch themselves on fire which is a huge occupational safety hazard for both them and the spectators. Then an announcer goes BOOM SHAKALAKALAKALAKA... which I can't even pretend to parse. And the glass breaks and shatters?! Multiple times in a game?! It looks v exciting!

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

the announcer would say i'm heating up and then we'd spend the next two hours imitating him

• Locked thread