Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dads Dip Cup

Another day another trip across the river Styx, ferrying the souls of the damned to the underworld. only ten more days until I have enough vacation time to take a week off to relax in sunny Elysium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

the Persian empire burned Athens to the ground again, now I'm stuck working overtime the rest of the week... I hate my job

yes yes step aboard, watch the wet spot and please don't lean on the railing, I'm not going in after you if you fall overboard

Dads Dip Cup

excuse me ma'am, yes you with the snakes on your head, could I ask you to please not stare at people... I've received some complaints from the other passengers

the littlest prince

gosh i wonder if the day is over yet. this dark unlit cavern, blocked off forever from the sky and the world of the living, makes it difficult to tell time.

hey jeff, how long 'til my shift is over?

the littlest prince

sometimes i sit alone in my boat, when the world is at peace, and i think about the ebb and flow of life. though the influx of souls never stops completely, the times have a rather large influence not just on their world, but ours as well. in that sense, are we not also a part of their world? or are they a part of ours?

*a bucket of styx water drops on my head, the other ferrymen laugh*

Manifisto

*takes coin out of passenger's mouth*

*it's canadian*

*mutters under breath*

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

*takes coin out of passenger's mouth*

*it's canadian*

*mutters under breath*

FutonForensic

passenger: don't worry sir, i got you covered. now if only i could remember where i put my two coins...

*charon coughs and furtively gestures at the passenger's eyes*

passenger: ooooh *takes coins off eyes* always the last place you look, eh?

charon: they were literally in front of your eyes. it's literally, actually, genuinely the first, and only place you looked. you piece a poo poo.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
"And don't even get me started on these other new ferrymen who come over here from the Sanzu river or wherever, can barely speak Greek. I tell you, no wonder my business is drying up when those guys only charge a coin on one eye, I tell you Styx ain't what it used to be"
"..."
"So you ain't a talker then?"

deep dish peat moss

"Charoooooooon!" - Ozzy Osbourne

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

deep dish peat moss posted:

"Charoooooooon!" - Ozzy Osbourne

came here to post this

FactsAreUseless

Trying very hard to suppress urge to sing "Row Your Boat" while carrying passengers.

Twenty Four

FactsAreUseless posted:

Trying very hard to suppress urge to sing "Row Your Boat" while carrying passengers.

"Merrily merrily merrily... oh, sorry guys, bad form." *Mutters under breath "life is but a dream, for you guys!" and chuckles to self*

Manifisto

keeps hoping someone will laugh at, or at least comment on, his witty "you must be this dead to enter" sign, but for whatever reason the recently deceased have a lousy sense of humor

alnilam

The Venetian gondola bit where he wears stripes and sings O Sole Mio at the top of his lungs usually gets a laugh, but once in a while an actual Venetian is on the boat and they are not amused

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Charon: *outstretched hand awaiting fee*

Passenger: *holds up laptop showing Bitcoin wallet*

Charon: ...

Passenger: It's Bitcoin! It's valid currency anywhere!

**loud splash of water**

Charon: NEXT!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Splatmaster posted:

Charon: *outstretched hand awaiting fee*

Passenger: *holds up laptop showing Bitcoin wallet*

Charon: ...

Passenger: It's Bitcoin! It's valid currency anywhere!

**loud splash of water**

Charon: NEXT!

Hey hey, what a fix!

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

*Spends 20 minutes every day at CoinStar*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

No we do NOT have a currency exchange station, and no I don't need your heart or a feather!

drat tourists.

• Locked thread