Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Frog Princess posted:

Can I dress up like a bigfoot and show my penis to visitors? I think since I'm not actually a bigfoot it should be within the rules...

We do not permit this inside the park. If you wanna do it right outside the gate i cant stop you however :wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Can you rent out the Gardens for weddings? What's included in the package?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
the eerily empty upturned cars littering the bigfoot safari are kind of tricky to navigate around at the recommended safe speed of 80mph. squatches nearly caught up to the car a couple of times and this caused my son to cry and shake uncontrollably throughout the entire bigfoot wild west stunt show. now the little fucker wont stop pissing the bed.

also you need some kind of fastpass system as the queue for the future centre was super long so we missed out. it must be pretty sweet in there cause I never saw a single person leave.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
They went to the future duh

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

various cheeses posted:

Can you rent out the Gardens for weddings? What's included in the package?

We can replace the bride or groom with a Bigfoot in a twist on the classic wedding prank

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Jose Mengelez posted:

the eerily empty upturned cars littering the bigfoot safari are kind of tricky to navigate around at the recommended safe speed of 80mph. squatches nearly caught up to the car a couple of times and this caused my son to cry and shake uncontrollably throughout the entire bigfoot wild west stunt show. now the little fucker wont stop pissing the bed.

also you need some kind of fastpass system as the queue for the future centre was super long so we missed out. it must be pretty sweet in there cause I never saw a single person leave.

Talk to Deb in the office and she will get you a pass that lets you take home any non-hazardous waste you find on your next trip to the park

Fastball LIVE in concert
Jul 10, 2010
I found the dismantled syringe pit and now I need a nap.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

Hello i am the Bigfoot Gardens nurse I've prepared a nice place for you to nap *pats lap*

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Fastball LIVE in concert posted:

They may be dismantled but theres definitely some good stuff in there

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Fast Car is probably the best song of all time

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Bigfeet gaden sucks gently caress the po-lice

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

...and the pitch! posted: