Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Fat Iguana
Aug 21, 2016

remember. and never lie.

Pollyanna posted:

hahaha people are going to die hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good. I want to die as well :unsmith:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

weak that all those hoser fake alcoholics aren't tuning in, sad that they think their drinking bingo games are 'just in good fun'

get serious
get malt liquor

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Hey Trump is speaking at CPAC, i wonder if he's talking about what conservative policies his administration is going to advance?

:::talks about fake news and the election:::

:thumbsup:

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
I take it from the lack of NYTimes notifications on my phone that Trump's bit was boring?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

whomupclicklike posted:

I take it from the lack of NYTimes notifications on my phone that Trump's bit was boring?

It was his usual stump speech, complete with chants of "Lock Her Up" and a reminder that he is going to build a wall, Great things are coming in a week or two, Paris isn't Paris anymore, look at what's happening in Sweden, blah blah blah.

Even the song he leaves to was the same.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
loving low energy

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://twitter.com/PeterHamby/status/835150821411143682?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/MayaErgas/status/835148751547289600

https://twitter.com/MayaErgas/status/835149050861223938
efb, kinda

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
False Flag!

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Quite literally, yes.

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis
Was the Russian flag thing a funny prank or are conservatives actually Russia fans now

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

whomupclicklike posted:

Was the Russian flag thing a funny prank or are conservatives actually Russia fans now

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Why do his cargo pants look like mom jeans.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

my favorite one of these is the "how is the economy doing" with dems reflecting reality and reps only believing in election results

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
That flag thing sounds like something the Yes Men would do.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Sir Tonk posted:

That flag thing sounds like something the Yes Men would do.

To be fair, the whole trump presidency sounds like something the yes men would do.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This is going to be great when I show up in full tac to a town hall wearing a gently caress the NRA shirt while waving a "impeach Trump" sign.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Ron Jeremy posted:

To be fair, the whole trump presidency sounds like something the yes men would do.

true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capntastic
Jan 13, 2005

A dog begins eating a dusty old coil of rope but there's a nail in it.

http://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/2/26/human-rights-campaign-has-message-cpacs-grindr-users

Perfectly targeted ads

• Locked thread