Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
joke_explainer

Luvcow posted:

i like the idea of some random poster all of a sudden having multiple byob people empty quoting their posts across multiple forums with :glomp: added at the end

well, ideally they wouldn't notice it specifically as group action. worst case would be finding this thread, then thinking the praise is completely insincere and just a dumb project, even though we should all pick someone we honestly sincerely believe deserves some support.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
The reason I went with that guy is he posts a lot so different people can be nice to him based on different posts instead of everyone just having to be nice about the same posts, because that could get weird. Also I feel like he could benefit more from learning about cannabis and how it can open your third eye.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

ok I'm in

joke_explainer posted:

well, ideally they wouldn't notice it specifically as group action. worst case would be finding this thread, then thinking the praise is completely insincere and just a dumb project, even though we should all pick someone we honestly sincerely believe deserves some support.

yes, agreed we'll keep it low key

alnilam

I've seen that person post before and they seem pretty cool

deep dish peat moss

We should all be really overwhelmingly nice to g0m, or just whelmingly nice is okay too.

cda

by Hand Knit
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3792330&pagenumber=668#post469647258

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe
on one hand it seems like an amazing idea, on the other - who fr*kkin' knows how goons will react to anything

----------------

death sext

We'll either make them feel good or frighten them off the forums. either way we technically made a difference.

alnilam

death sext posted:

We'll either make them feel good or frighten them off the forums. either way we technically made a difference.

Good epitaph: "He Technically Made A Difference"

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

Good epitaph: "He Technically Made A Difference"

the best kind of difference!

Elusif

deep dish peat moss posted:

We should all be really overwhelmingly nice to g0m, or just whelmingly nice is okay too.

Manifisto

deep dish peat moss posted:

what, the bribes I've been sending him for putting our stuff on the front page aren't good enough??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

I dont think we need any projects atm. I mean maybe g0m hasnt seen the front page lately but *smirk* we're doing pretty well

• Locked thread