Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Mayor Dave posted:

T r u m p i s G o d

i do not say that there is only one god but the only god i follow is https://twitter.com/edballs/status/63623585020915713?lang=en

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
getting a real faith +1 vibe from that psalm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

marmot25 posted:

I misread this as psalm 63

that guy had a big ol boner 4 god huh

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

marmot25 posted:

maybe that was my intent all along :thinking:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Stefan Prodan posted:

what I don't get is like...is it just pure luck for him that he chose Republicans to be sycophants to?

I know he couldn't have run by pandering to Dems because all of his baggage might have actually mattered to Dem voters, but did he know that? That' s a level of planning I'm not sure I attribute to Trump

I guess I don't get why he didn't run by, as someone said, just putting forth tons of popular ideas, single payer healthcare, etc as a Dem. I don't get where along the way he ended up deciding Republicans were the ones he wanted to suck up to

i like the chapoed trapping house take of he's a conman at heart and was trying to get into the right wing media grift back in 2009 or whenever the gently caress, but a combination of dementia smoothing his brain and the abyss staring back turned him into the platonic ideal of a fox news grandpa

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

lol itd own if obama sent a letter to his secret gay lover that read, in full, "I'M GAY"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

from way back and prob covered, but this guy frequents comet pizza. can't wait for the r- brigade to go nuts

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I have a pretty good fever and took a lot of NyQuil and keep having fever dreams, it's been terrible. I wake up covered in sweat tangled in my sheets mumbling where's spicer?? And keep having visions of tweets that may or may not be real. Wash your hands I guess

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
are there any psalms about just wanting to be friends with god but not really liking Him that way

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/joshtpm/status/864713069854904321

u dont say

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

marmot25 posted:

how the gently caress do you misread OPEN PALM SLAM thats like misspelling your own godammm name!!!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
best psalm is psalm 69

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Al! posted:

are there any psalms about just wanting to be friends with god but not really liking Him that way

special friends lie in bed and thirst for lips

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

what if putin has been following this thread just laughing

Putin, can I have some money please.
or a free trip to moscow? you can record me, I don't care. my life is pretty fuckin boring

pm me please

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

I hate my 9/11 story, not that many people fondly remember theirs. I was driving to school and the morning radio guys just got the initial reports that a plane hit the WTC so they were like "haha what a terrible pilot" because they were morning radio hosts and they had assumed at first it was like a tiny prop plane.

They switched over to a live feed which I assumed was a "live feed" and when the second plane hit the reporter started doing this whole hysterical "oh my god a second plane has hit, we're under attack" thing that I actually thought was made for the show to be a funny Hindenburg parody.

So I was laughing at 9/11 on 9/11 while it happened :(

You are a true goon :911:

I enjoy your tribute(.avi) to 911

My story is my parents woke me up and said "someone just crashed a plane into the world trade center", and then by the time i got over to their bedroom they had already crashed the second plane.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BpIPf_quiM&t=658s

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/SwiftOnSecurity/status/864616388459204609

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

how the gently caress do you misread OPEN PALM SLAM thats like misspelling your own godammm name!!!!

i dont have a true name

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Admiral Ray posted:

best psalm is psalm 69

the lord posted:

Psalm 69
Psalm 69 For the director of music. To [the tune of] "Lilies." Of David.
Save me, O God, for the waters have come up to my neck.
I sink in the miry depths, where there is no foothold. I have come into the deep waters; the floods engulf me.
I am worn out calling for help; my throat is parched. My eyes fail, looking for my God.
Those who hate me without reason outnumber the hairs of my head; many are my enemies without cause, those who seek to destroy me. I am forced to restore what I did not steal.
You know my folly, O God; my guilt is not hidden from you.
May those who hope in you not be disgraced because of me, O Lord, the LORD Almighty; may those who seek you not be put to shame because of me, O God of Israel.
For I endure scorn for your sake, and shame covers my face.
I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons;
for zeal for your house consumes me, and the insults of those who insult you fall on me.
When I weep and fast, I must endure scorn;
when I put on sackcloth, people make sport of me.
Those who sit at the gate mock me, and I am the song of the drunkards.
But I pray to you, O LORD, in the time of your favor; in your great love, O God, answer me with your sure salvation.
Rescue me from the mire, do not let me sink; deliver me from those who hate me, from the deep waters.
Do not let the floodwaters engulf me or the depths swallow me up or the pit close its mouth over me.
Answer me, O LORD, out of the goodness of your love; in your great mercy turn to me.
Do not hide your face from your servant; answer me quickly, for I am in trouble.
Come near and rescue me; redeem me because of my foes.
You know how I am scorned, disgraced and shamed; all my enemies are before you.
Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.
They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst.
May the table set before them become a snare; may it become retribution and [1] a trap.
May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever.
Pour out your wrath on them; let your fierce anger overtake them.
May their place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in their tents.
For they persecute those you wound and talk about the pain of those you hurt.
Charge them with crime upon crime; do not let them share in your salvation.
May they be blotted out of the book of life and not be listed with the righteous.
I am in pain and distress; may your salvation, O God, protect me.
I will praise God's name in song and glorify him with thanksgiving.
This will please the LORD more than an ox, more than a bull with its horns and hoofs.
The poor will see and be glad-- you who seek God, may your hearts live!
The LORD hears the needy and does not despise his captive people.
Let heaven and earth praise him, the seas and all that move in them,
for God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah. Then people will settle there and possess it;
the children of his servants will inherit it, and those who love his name will dwell there.
[22] Or snare and their fellowship become

nah it suicks

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

The Glumslinger posted:

You are a true goon :911:

I enjoy your tribute(.avi) to 911

My story is my parents woke me up and said "someone just crashed a plane into the world trade center", and then by the time i got over to their bedroom they had already crashed the second plane.

Is anyone here over 23? loving children everywhere

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

what if putin has been following this thread just laughing

tbh it would harsh my vibe a bit. also id fear for my life because of the gay jokes and all

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

im 35 bitch

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
palm 69 :cool:

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

i was in first period i think, if you lived anywhere but the east coast it's very possible that you werent in school/at work yet.

also it was 16 years ago

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I have a pretty good fever and took a lot of NyQuil and keep having fever dreams, it's been terrible. I wake up covered in sweat tangled in my sheets mumbling where's spicer?? And keep having visions of tweets that may or may not be real. Wash your hands I guess

last few nights i've woken up mumbling "pizza planet?? ALL RIIIGHT, double prizes" before making GBS threads the bed and falling asleep

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
my true name is

JEB!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I got a day off from school, thank you 9/11

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Tom Gorman posted:

what if the only reason he won was b/c the russians hacked the election, and made a dumb guy prez so they could trick him into giving up secrets???

they hacked the election insofar as making :siren:EMAILS:siren: such a thing

i mean if during trump's impeachment proceedings (which will definitely happen at the rate he's tripping over his own dick) the russia stuff actually has legs, russia is fuuuucked

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

there is a distinct difference between suspense and surprise, and yet many pictures continually confuse the two
ill explain what I mean

we are now having a very innocent little chat
lets suppose that there is a bomb underneath this table between us
nothing happens and then all of a sudden B O O M
there is an explosion
the public is surprised but prior to this surprise it has seen an absolutely ordinary scene of no special consequence
now let us take a suspense situation
the bomb is underneath the table and the public knows it probably because they have seen the anarchist place it there
the public is aware the bomb is going to explode at one oclock and there is a clock in the decor
the public can see that it is a quarter to one
in these conditions the same innocuous conversation becomes fascinating because the public is participating in the scene
the audience is longing to warn the characters on the screen -- you shouldn't be talking about such trivial matters!! there is a bomb beneath you and it is about to explode!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
PECKERWOOD

• Locked thread