Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Hi guys check it out, this pepper I just cut open looks like a cacodemon

Have you guys seen anything recently that looks like something? Food or otherwise, do what you feel!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woink

your pepper looks like a boner

Only registered members can see post attachments!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
:nsa:

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
That is one happy pepper

Elusif

This thread is so lewd.

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

This thread is so lewd.

n i t e c r e w e d n i t e l e w d a n d n i t e s o c i a l l y u n a c c e p t a b l e

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
nice pepper

Piso Mojado

why do you have so many peppers? pepper much lol?

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

more like ball pooper

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I just walked into the office kitchen to get some water and a coworker was standing at the counter with a smashed up bell pepper in front of him. "The apple slicer doesn't work with bell peppers," he said.

true story

alnilam

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Hi guys check it out, this pepper I just cut open looks like a cacodemon

Have you guys seen anything recently that looks like something? Food or otherwise, do what you feel!

*instinctively begins firing plasma rifle*

alnilam

Oh no! I killed my cacodemon shaped bell pepper with a plasma rifle and burnt it all up, whereas i actually wanted instead to... eat the cacodemon shaped bell pepper, rather than burn it!

Renegret

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
hot dang that's a nice pepper you got there

byob historian

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I just walked into the office kitchen to get some water and a coworker was standing at the counter with a smashed up bell pepper in front of him. "The apple slicer doesn't work with bell peppers," he said.

true story

ya i guess not

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Oh no! I killed my cacodemon shaped bell pepper with a plasma rifle and burnt it all up, whereas i actually wanted instead to... eat the cacodemon shaped bell pepper, rather than burn it!

i hope u like fajitas bub because that's what you did.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

hamjobs posted:

i hope u like fajitas bub because that's what you did.
Cacodemons are peppers, imps are chicken strips, lava is salsa and that toxic waste is guac.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Cacodemons are peppers, imps are chicken strips, lava is salsa and that toxic waste is guac.

um excuse me which one is the fuckin tortilla and which one is the onion then???

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh hey look a call out thread for m ... oh

FutonForensic

is this is. is this what you want to see. you fucks

Red Hawk
The pepper can have my phone and wallet... I don't want no trouble!

"Go gently caress yourself" -Mahatma Gandhi

alnilam

Bobmuffins

FutonForensic posted:

extremely yes

alnilam

lol just noticed the watermelon

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

FutonForensic posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twenty Four

FutonForensic posted:

swell pepper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

it is beautiful and I like it

• Locked thread