Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
any of these times is fine for me

SSS, I sent another trade!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

paypal sent

last call for anyone with lovely keepers to get Lindor, Springer, or Miggy from me via trade!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Corona you're the only one that's sent in their :10bux:, which means that A-Rod will bless you tomorrow before the draft.

Also if you haven't voted on the extra roster spot please do so

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Rand alPaul posted:

Corona you're the only one that's sent in their :10bux:, which means that A-Rod will bless you tomorrow before the draft.

Also if you haven't voted on the extra roster spot please do so

Message me your PayPal, I must have missed it. Sorry!

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

Alright, sent you the money and voted for the spot. Now I can spend the rest of the day thinking about dumb puns for the team name. Strategywise I'm not sure if I should stick with the ol' "overrate all the cubs players" routine again.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Sent cash today electronically, thanks for running this!

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Thanks guys. And yeah we need more Mexican team names.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
I just got back from vaca. I'll get settled and paypal in a bit.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Money sent.

Don't forget to set your keepers, y'all. FYI I'm keeping Kershaw C. Seager and Bryant, unless I have a last minute change of heart haha.

So did adding a 4th OF slot win the poll?

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok cool. Fourth OF just barely inked out Comedy 2nd Catcher in the polls.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
:10bux: sent.

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

That was fun, good luck everyone!

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
One week in and I'm already salty. :majorminor:

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Okay one guy hasn't paid the league dues and I'm confused as to who it is because some people have different names for their email/username. To make matters worse, ESPN mailing the league is now flagged as spam by most major email sites :laugh:

I think it's either Tijuana Tightasses or Osuna Matata. If you're one of the owners that hasn't paid the league dues please send it to me.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe

Rand alPaul posted:

Okay one guy hasn't paid the league dues and I'm confused as to who it is because some people have different names for their email/username. To make matters worse, ESPN mailing the league is now flagged as spam by most major email sites :laugh:

I think it's either Tijuana Tightasses or Osuna Matata. If you're one of the owners that hasn't paid the league dues please send it to me.

I'm TiTs and I have definitely paid.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

I'm TiTs and I have definitely paid.

Ok thanks, for some reason ESPN's mail is now being spam flagged, it didn't go to one of my accounts even. Thanks!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I'll consider trades for either Altuve or Lindor that include a no-bullshit pitcher and another player

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

I have many outfielders with lots of power. If you want to trade a SP for one, hit me up.

SouthShoreSamurai
Apr 28, 2009

It is a tale,
Signifying nothing.

Fun Shoe
My team is clearly done for the year, so if you want some help down the stretch I am open to trades for keepers.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

This is a 4 OF league, and I have 6 that are super good, and several that are keep-worthy

Springer
Ozuna
JD Martinez
Cespedes
Souza
Dickerosn

Someone has to have a real C, a real 3B, or a decent SP for me.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

SouthShoreSamurai posted:

My team is clearly done for the year, so if you want some help down the stretch I am open to trades for keepers.

I want all your good SP let's talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
If I had an actual good SP I'd trade him.

• Locked thread