Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
GBSTOWN band is gonna be soooooo much better than this op your gonna be so sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

SpaceClown posted:

jcore fans

:jackbud: :jackbud: :jackbud:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
100 gabber records in 20 minutes.

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Yeah I don't know what's special about j-core that wasn't already done to death during gabber's hey day.
e: or even when it crossed over with drum and bass.

frogge fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Feb 23, 2017

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hachi machi what a terrible fuckin thread from a certifiably retarded piece of poo poo!!!! :monocle:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
gabber is poo poo and all 4/4 dance music is also poo poo

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

100 gabber records in 20 minutes.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i rated this thread a 1 but in my heart it's a 0

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

TheSpamalope posted:

GBSTOWN band is gonna be soooooo much better than this op your gonna be so sorry

in my heart i know you're right

frogge posted:

Yeah I don't know what's special about j-core that wasn't already done to death during gabber's hey day.
e: or even when it crossed over with drum and bass.

lol

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Gabber: hey let's take hardcore and give it house elements so it's completely undanceable except to robots. :v:

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

im whackin it right now

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Gabber: hey let's take hardcore and give it house elements so it's completely undanceable except to robots. :v:

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

what is that japanese song that plays over all the drifting meme videos?

It's the initial D sound track.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I also enjoy "whacking it."

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

j in jcore is for jackin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

My uncle, whos a record dealer, randomly gave me some album by a Japanese group called Machine Gun TV. Pretty much the same thing, except it was created during the mid 90s, and basically consisted of cheesy romplers sequenced at high bpms. It didn't reference anime though, so I'll go ahead and say its superior by default.

• Locked thread