Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gossip Kills
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Sunday Morning Tribes Sports Day Public Posting on Projectile and Mabel

I don't know how much more clear you faggots need this made out to you that you are loving with a game series you have no business to and you're doing it for the most willfyully ignorant and selfish reasons.

You're going to cost a lot of people a lot of money by loving up Midair and Tribes (just like Dave G). Please GET THE gently caress OUT OF TRIBES U FUKIN LOSERS .

congrats mabel ur a loving human being with a huge ego thanks for ruining midair - t:a #2
http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686572

p.s. wsup tycho u still read tw???????????? LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

What?

Gossip Kills
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
excuse me ? whats so complicated about selfish noobies destroying a beloved video game series and costing everyone money and happiness ?

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005
hi, mabel here

sorry youre so butthurt over how AWESOME ive been making tribes but i am not gonna stop. we got permission from Sega to put in Sonic the Hedgehog and Tails skins so youre gonna have to look forward to sonic blasting your rear end hahahaha I did this just to spite you

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

loving finally I can go proper fast with a sonic skin!

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
imagine if you were still playing a dead game in 2017 instead of something else like haha wow bud.

DangerDan
May 31, 2011

FULTON: The Freshmaker
and also posting about drama in it like it's a wow guild and your purple sword of ownage got stolen by that fucker chris.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Tribes is almost twenty years old, lol

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

You just dfont understand all that chris does for this guild you mutherfuckler he had every right to take that sworrd!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mortimer Knag
Nov 23, 2007
Can you play tribes on mobile? If not, pick the right tag please dare.

• Locked thread