Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
now, i thought this was a pizza place, where is my anchovie pizza? i fell asleep and woke up waiting for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
I'm watching the anime about ping pong that's being projected on the wall across from the bar

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

thats a good anime

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
no thank you waiter i enjoy only the finest of pizzas

:goes to cici's, loads up on mac and chese pizza with a bucket of ranch, grabs two children from the crane game:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
where is my anchovie pizza? alright, i have got to go, you keep offering me kids, and i came to eat, or failing that, drink, i'm starting to get dt's it's been so long since my last one

let me head across the street, I'm hoping they have whiskey

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

*loudly asks if this is the place where I can get a 12 year old girl*
*record scratch*

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Clearly we need James O'Keefe under cover on the scene to crack the code on how to do these 'special orders'

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Mister Fister posted:

Clearly we need James O'Keefe under cover on the scene to crack the code on how to do these 'special orders'

"waiter i'd like a 12 y/o scotch"
:waiter brings out a young boy with SCOTCH written on forehead in sharpie:

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
dammit, dropped my fork.

*lifts tablecloth, goes under to retrieve it before anyone can stop me. discovers table is actually large plank being held aloft by nude child. am taken by force to dungeon for having seen too much*

*in rack* you know... this is kind of my fault for eating pizza with a fork.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mysterious frankie posted:

dammit, dropped my fork.

*lifts tablecloth, goes under to retrieve it before anyone can stop me. discovers table is actually large plank being held aloft by nude child. am taken by force to dungeon for having seen too much*

*in rack* you know... this is kind of my fault for eating pizza with a fork.

*freeze frame, laughs, applause while credits roll*

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Chokes McGee posted:

*freeze frame, laughs, applause while credits roll*

*credits roll over scenes from the episode going from end to beginning, then crosses third wall to show eerie shots of me writing episode in the dark while crying and eating arby's*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

mysterious frankie posted:

*credits roll over scenes from the episode going from end to beginning, then crosses third wall to show eerie shots of me writing episode in the dark while crying and eating arby's*

*smash cut to Arby's logo*

WE HAVE THE MEATS

*next commercial*

• Locked thread