Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Maybe if we were talking about slavery in general as opposed to two specific systems you may have said something relevant. You wouldn't have had a point because you're too loving stupid, but it would've been topical.

You sure seem angry about something! Are you mad at your father too? I would think you would be a trump fan in that case, you know, proxy daddy and all, but I guess you just havent been the same since the wall fell.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

gobbagool posted:

and you're angry at your dad

no my dad is pretty cool

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

I like my dad.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 237 days!
my dad and i don't speak but i can say with 100% certainty that he hates trump. so i am conflicted

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i certainly hope my dad hates Wilders (he's dutch) but I have a sort of sinking feeling he'd agree that yeah, the country would be so much better if it wasn't for all these muslims, he sure did complain about them a lot (ignoring how they bring the wonders of a ton of ludicrously tasty kebab shops, omggggg, and dutch cuisine is not a word that exists, they barely have any fuckin restaurants over there)

speaking of which, i hope the mess these demagogues have made can actually shut out Wilders and his like, his party's rising just as the Trumps are. he's not like the rest where he tries to argue that he's actually being generous to foreigners, he straight up says 'no, actually i really meant expel all the muslims, tear down all the mosques, ban the qu'ran from the country'

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
lol if anyone you ever met has met your dad

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
America loving sucks and anyone who disagrees with me is a moron whomst I hope gets hit by a car

gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Who Is Paul Blart posted:

America loving sucks and anyone who disagrees with me is a moron whomst I hope gets hit by a car

We get it, you vape

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
suck my dick

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I like my dad.
I like your dad too, even if he can't use his tongue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Syllables posted:

shut it down boys, it's over now

• Locked thread