Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Lol facts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
We all know that Warcrimes is a pretty big homer so I don't know what you think this is going to accomplish

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Strobe posted:

Chiche your new av is amazing.

Chirurgeon is amazing.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

King Hong Kong posted:

13. SF: 8 games for a total of 561,424; 70,178 average; 102.4%
32. Oakland: 7 games for a total of 382,088; 54,584 average; 86.6%

The season tickets are sold out. Which is even more hilarious as people arent showing up for games they've already paid for.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

warcrimes posted:

haha whose team plays in an empty stadium?

Whose team still tarps off entire decks?

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

Chichevache posted:

Chirurgeon is amazing.

:hfive:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Yall had a decade and a half to make fun of the Raiders maybe now isn't the time to throw down the gauntlet

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blitz7x posted:

Yall had a decade and a half to make fun of the Raiders maybe now isn't the time to throw down the gauntlet

It's always the time.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Blitz7x posted:

But nothing has changed so why not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Fine you fucks, I'll post the April thread, too: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815855

• Locked thread