Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MattD1zzl3
Oct 26, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 4 years!

WampaLord posted:

I know your posting, get the gently caress off of the forums, it's a loving disgrace you haven't been permabanned you loving shitstain.

:colbert: Well i say it is you who are the jerk. We're having fun talking about fries, perhaps it is you who should "get the gently caress off the forums". Or post about fast food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

scrubs season six posted:

You are a giant idiot.

sorry I cant understand you with all those greasy bland potatoes crammed in your early death maw

just come here and let me poke your belly. wheres your cute hat

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

gleebster posted:

And those "chubs" are never, ever associated with E. coli poisonings.
And what, you use grocery store chuck for tartar?

e. I guess I should clarify because its only semi-common knowledge (but also not always universal) and it wasn't entirely clear in but if you buy a plastic wrapped styrofoam plate of beef at the grocery store, its usually just a reground presentation of beef from a chub.

zedprime fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Mar 4, 2017

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

WampaLord posted:

I know your posting, get the gently caress off of the forums, it's a loving disgrace you haven't been permabanned you loving shitstain.

n-nice meltdown???

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

whoflungpoop posted:

I cant comment on fries because dont order fries fatty its just cheap filler if u that houngry get an extra patty or a strawberry malt or something HOMER DONT FILL UP ON BREAD
Whats this mean

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Honky Dong Country posted:

Honestly if you're too cheap to get a meat grinder, which is understandable, then just mince the everliving poo poo out of some chuck. Yes it's a lot of effort but if you want better homemade burgers than just ground beef from the store it's doable.

You know you can just ask the loving butcher to grind up any piece of meat he's go out there and he'll do it right? For free. You don't have to buy a grinder and then clean the thing to make goddamn hamburger.

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
I got a hamburger from del taco once. Do not recommend.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Sheep-Goats posted:

You know you can just ask the loving butcher to grind up any piece of meat he's go out there and he'll do it right? For free. You don't have to buy a grinder and then clean the thing to make goddamn hamburger.
But if you're worried about extra bacteria getting into the meat... isn't putting it through the same grinder as the chubs a bad idea :confused:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bareback Werewolf posted:

I get two del beefs, this is cool because most food gets smaller after you digest it but two del beefs turns into a forearm sized poo poo every time.

raton fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Mar 4, 2017

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

But if you're worried about extra bacteria getting into the meat... isn't putting it through the same grinder as the chubs a bad idea :confused:

They clean their grinder every day and most butchers do such a good job of it that there's 0 risk involved

The are rules about what can go through the grinder. They will use the beef one to grind your beef.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

aren't you worried about putting your chub thru a grinder? aren't you worried about putting your chub thru a grinder???

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

a hole-y ghost posted:

aren't you worried about putting your chub thru a grinder? aren't you worried about putting your chub thru a grinder???

No that would be fine who cares grind it off

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

grind my chub daddy

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

a hole-y ghost posted:

If you're going to a butcher who does the regrinding chubs thing, stop going he's not a real butcher.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Sheep-Goats posted:

Eh I just never really had enough faith in the high school kids at my local Food Lion. Besides what I was suggesting isn't even anything I actually do because I don't mind just using hamburger in whatever package the store sells it rather than go to all the trouble. But a friend of mine used to do that because he was too cheap to buy a meat grinder.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

zedprime posted:

If you're going to a butcher who does the regrinding chubs thing, stop going he's not a real butcher.

what the hell is this thread even about

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bareback Werewolf posted:

You know who makes a fuckin good hamburger though? Chi chis. :munch:

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

I did not know that Chi Chis still existed.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Maybe it doesn't I don't know. They had good burgers though. :munch:

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

I think even Chi Chi's would be surprised they still existed.

As an aside, "chichis" is Mexican slang for breasts. I always used to laugh about the name, but I guess it's no worse than a restaurant called "hooters"

Axolotl fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Mar 4, 2017

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

what the hell is this thread even about
Love and lust, my friend.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Axolotl posted:

I think even Chi Chi's would be surprised they still existed.

Happy happy happy birthday, to you to you to you! Ole!

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Platystemon posted:

In‐N‐Out fries are bad and ordering them “well‐done” somehow makes them even worse.

How do you screw up the process of cutting potatoes and putting them in hot oil? THE WORLD WONDERS

Yeah, "well done" In n Out fries still loving suck. It's the same lovely fry, but now it tastes burnt! Yay!

I love their burgers, but I can never understand why their lines are so drat long. They just make 3 things: burgers, fries, and shakes.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
BURGIN TUNNEL TRICK —> BURGIN REAL BAD ON A FIRST DATE BUT ITS A REBURG REBURG YALLL ALREADY BURGED WITH THE GAL AND HAD TO BURG IT DOWN SLOW LIKE A NORM BUT DID THE JOB/GOT IT IN YA. BURGINS BACK THOUGH…AND BACK BIG…GOTTA FIND A TUNNEL (TONS IN NYC) KILL THE HEADLIGHTS TELL GAL EVERYTHINGS FRITZED AN STAY CALM..NOW BURG!!!! YA ONLY GOT TILL THE END OF THE TUN…REACH UNDER THE SEAT BURG BOYS ALWAYS GOTS A STASH

I AM THE TOILET fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Mar 4, 2017

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Happy happy happy birthday, to you to you to you! Ole!

por que
:negative:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Braum's can have some pretty good burgers.

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !
will someone make me into a burger

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Pro tip: Get your whole onion slice grilled.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Sjs00 posted:

will someone make me into a burger

I'll double grind you and sell you to unsuspecting customers, if that's what you want

GRILLARY CLINTON
Mar 5, 2016

I know the devil is real.
I know the devil is real.

Slightly Absurd posted:

Yeah, "well done" In n Out fries still loving suck. It's the same lovely fry, but now it tastes burnt! Yay!

I love their burgers, but I can never understand why their lines are so drat long. They just make 3 things: burgers, fries, and shakes.

i think they cook the burgs tp prder

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GRILLARY CLINTON posted:

i think they cook the burgs tp prder
yeah but you just order and then go off to the side to wait.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Idk the birthday song is public domain. :shrug:

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Tonetta posted:

How about don't eat fast food you fat fucks

Cook for yourself for once

lol if your every meal doesn't come out of a greasy bag

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Hardawn posted:

I'll double grind you and sell you to unsuspecting customers, if that's what you want

kill me as humanely as possible

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

They opened an In and Out in Dallas and while I do like the burgers, I don't think the fries are on par. I will say this, though, I told the cashier I was there for the first time and he told me to get the fries animal style and then later came over and checked on me to see if I liked them. I thought you only get that kind of service from a Chick Fil-A.

That being said 5Guys has the best burgers, fries, and the fry cooks are always nice and cool in that "Bible-belt Waffle House at 4am" kind of way.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

animal style fries no onions please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Sjs00 posted:

kill me as humanely as possible

We'll kill you according to USDA standards. I'm terribly sorry about it.

• Locked thread