Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
uber_stoat

not a food truck, but there is a restaurant near my apt that only serves grilled cheese. I have a coupon for a free sammich, I should try it out. they have grilled cheese doughnuts.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

radio flyer with decidedly grubby/non-norman-rockwell urchin with a loaf of generic white bread a jar of "gif" (off-brand jif, smooth not crunchy) and store-brand grape jelly. he has a stick and for a nickel will smear some pb and j onto bread with that stick, slap the halves together, and hand it to you with some minor insult or offense (maybe he will pretend to spit in it, he likes that one)

ty nesamdoom!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
holy sh*t yall, i was talking to a friend last night and he want s me to go apply for a job at his food truck

but get this: it has no wheels!!!

alnilam

how does it move

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
it doesn t! it is the most lethargic food truck of them all

alnilam

that's a little insensitive, would you call a person with no legs lethargic?

alnilam

congrats at your potential job at a truck shaped food shack though

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Silly Al, you walk with your feet, not your legs :rolleyes:

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
So, a chili truck, but the chili is in a dispenser in the window, and the guy inside just refills the dispenser. Bring your own bowl and spoon. $5, exact change only.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Splatmaster sits down and thinks about the matter at hand. A food truck idea, but lethargic in nature! He takes in a deep hit, waiting for the thc to hit his brain and help him to formulate a response that, when posted elicits from the reader a smile, or a chuckle, or a thrown shoe.

"It's... he struggles to formulate a reply, It's a single rollerskate, with a box of Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies in it, and you roll it down a hill..." he finishes, satisfied with his creation. One single rollerskate with a box of cookies. Maybe this was enough to answer the OP's question. He could only hope so. Lives could depend on the answer

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD

Kit Fisto's Fist Forager - basically its a stoned star wars meganerd serving great value brand deli meats on a plastic cutting board, you pay per fistful and george lucas somehow gets royalties every time mayonaise is used

Twenty Four

Just a matchbox toy truck with a raisin in the bed.

City of Glompton

a flatbed truck, a solar panel, and a single vending machine stocked with one product. hope you like Combos

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

TOOT BOOT

City of Glompton posted:

a flatbed truck, a solar panel, and a single vending machine stocked with one product. hope you like Combos

hmmm...yeah <rubs chin thoughtfully>

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

no other product cheeses my hunger away

and believe me, I've tried them all

uber_stoat

there's pepperoni flavored combos... what is that stuff in the middle, I'm not so sure about that stuff.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
I ride on a Segway (with a helmet no duh) with a trash bag full of RC cola. For only $1 you can have an all-you-can-scoop buffet of RC cola. Remember - it's not flat, it's finely aged.

Meeksha fucked around with this message at 19:52 on Mar 9, 2017

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Farecoal

There he go
Same but I don't wear a helmet to cut costs and my price is 50¢!!!!!

Cnidario

The Mayo Truck

I drive my dad's ratty 1986 Toyota pickup and load up the back with vats full of creamy, white mayonnaise. I drive while my dutiful wife sits in the back scoops plates full of mayo for my customers.

Space Taxi
I have a hole in the side of my van with a sign directing customers to throw money in.

If any gets in, while I'm stopped at a light or something, I might toss a sandwich out the window.

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
drat... you darn farecoal!! *shakes fist and wobbles on Segway*

-----

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
It's a kid on a skateboard with a magnifying glass that rolls up to you and gives you a hot pocket when the sun's out

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Farecoal

There he go

Meeksha posted:

drat... you darn farecoal!! *shakes fist and wobbles on Segway*

:evil:

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
Horse driven carriage that sells carrots while the horse is only able to watch sadly as others eat his treats. "They're not even good though, I don't care!" he thinks to himself. He knows he is lying to himself, but it is how he gets by.

-----

ItasteColors
The "I needed wheels but due to tax loopholes decided to buy a food truck" truck

Space Taxi
I'm a grocery delivery driver. When I'm doing my rounds, I sell whatever people want out the back of the truck.

I don't think I'm going to have this job for very long.

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Dave's Dim Sumpster:
"Hey ya, uhh so throw your trash in the back aaand the dumplings are in the radiator let me just rev her up"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Ice cream truck without a refrigerator.

Bring a cup. I'll provide the straw.

• Locked thread