Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
https://www.cnet.com/news/icon-smart-condom-ring/

quote:

The i.Con Smart Condom, which markets itself as the "world's first smart condom," is actually a ring that fits over a boring, dumb condom and claims to track the exercise of your man bits, as well as detect chlamydia and syphilis.

This is really a wonderful world we live in and it doesn't make me want to chortle a bitch at all what are you talking about?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

my wife told me of this news yesterday :ohdear:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

analyse the technique every time

pram
Jun 10, 2001
gas

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
i bet it has massive security holes

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
my dick got cryptolockered again! god loving poo poo

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
worrying about STDs as a yosposter is like worrying about getting viruses on linux

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
we chose to put a battery in a cock ring not because it was easy but because it was hard

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice
paging echi

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

but does it fit?

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Migishu posted:

https://www.cnet.com/news/icon-smart-condom-ring/

This is really a wonderful world we live in and it doesn't make me want to chortle a bitch at all what are you talking about?

results unclear OP, you need a larger sample size :colbert:

George
Nov 27, 2004

No love for your made-up things.
hey steve ive got a business trip this week and you know ive been competing with keith on facebook so im gonna need you to do the needful

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

i had sex

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Haha cock disease

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

Captain Foo posted:

Haha cock disease

dsyp

• Locked thread