Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

JiveHonky posted:

I cry at that car commercial with the dog named Duck and everytime th e dog gets in the car he's older and older. Poor Duck, you just know the next time he jumps in the car it's gonna be his last ride... :cry:

Jesus what the hell kind of car commercial is that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Applewhite posted:

It is pretty sad. Especially when the kid, all grown up, looks at his mother and goes "Yes, Mama. But he was my dog. I'll do it." right before shooting it with a rifle at the end.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Yeah, this was a pretty good movie, for an anime.

IIRC, wasn't this based on a book the author wrote in attempt to help his kids get over the death of their mother?

Edit: Holy poo poo just looked it up. Yes, the above is true, but what I didn't realize was that the Author was Ted Hughes and the Mom was Sylvia Plath. What kind of unjust god allows Sylvia Plath to have children?

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 6, 2017

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Applewhite posted:

Not nearly as bad as the one taking his dog through his bucket list?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-wXT1t5FTE

also note that getting his dog laid is apparently on that list

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Drunk Nerds posted:

IIRC, wasn't this based on a book the author wrote in attempt to help his kids get over the death of their mother?

Edit: Holy poo poo just looked it up. Yes, the above is true, but what I didn't realize was that the Author was Ted Hughes and the Mom was Sylvia Plath. What kind of unjust god allows Sylvia Plath to have children?

kinda makes what she did a little bit shittier.

I mean it could be worse, she could have taken them with her. but still.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

OctaviusBeaver posted:

It's a pretty decent kids movie. The only reason I think it about it nowadays is dumb nerds bringing it about and jacking off over how much they cried.

Cool Guy gives Hot Take -- film at 11

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Drunk Nerds posted:

stay right there im going to get a hammer

• Locked thread