Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robot Made of Meat

And I'm not sure how to feel about this. Oh sure. Xenforo is He Who Dwells In the Clouds, but does he (she? they?) have our best interests at heart? Can we really know?

Oh sure, Lowtax seems to be smitten with Xenforo, but . . . well, he has a history of romantic foibles.

I keep telling myself not to worry. Not to act like some paranoid, or a reactionary who automatically rejects any new omnipotent overlord who wanders onto the scene.

If anyone here has better insight into Xenforo and the unfathomable powers vested therein, please share. As for me, I'll continue to cower and fear until the next crisis eventuates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dads Dip Cup

Xenforo is an anagram of "for oxen" and frankly that should tell you all you need to know

do not be taken in by promises of greener pastures, you will merely be put to the yoke

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Do not question the sacrifice to the money god!

Manifisto

in the not-too-distant future:

Welcome to Xomething Awful!

GLUE GLUE GLUUUUUE

(brought to you by the makers of Elmer's Glue)

FutonForensic

Robot Made of Meat

Ask your doctor if Xenforo is right for you.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I don't trust names I can't pronounce.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

cute anime girl

xenphoric

Robot Made of Meat

Xenforo: Master of the pan flute

Space Taxi
*a Chinaman encounters a Buddhist monk wandering in the forest*

Monk: I'm lost. Can you lead me out of here?

*the Chinaman nods*

Chinaman: Xenforo

Senior Management

embrace the end friend

:jerry:

Senior Management

I read "assimilate" as "assassinate." This is indeed troubling. Please get assimilated and report back to us on the level of free will that you maintain.

Robot Made of Meat

Vynar posted:

I read "assimilate" as "assassinate."

Great. This really isn't helping with my xenforophobia.

Robot Made of Meat

Reluctunly, he reaches into the bag. One by one, he pulls out seven tiles. X, E, N, F, O, R, O. He places them on the rack in front of him.

"Crap. What a useless draw."

He takes some of the tiles from his rack, and puts them on the board. "Dammit! Even on the Triple Word Score, 'ROOF' is only 28 points. Oh well."

As soon as he draws back his hand, he sees it. "Crap! 'FOX would have been 39 points! drat you, Xenforo!!"

Senior Management

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Great. This really isn't helping with my xenforophobia.

I find the assimilation to be the more terrifying option personally.

Space Taxi
When dealing with xenfororphs, nuke them from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.

Senior Management

When the mediocre cosmic entity Xenforo asks you to let it enter your mind and soul, remember that it is only polite to say "yes make us as one."

Mariana Horchata

i thought brad renfro was dead anyways - i hope he didnt merge with a forum software upon release from this mortal coil...

still at least the forum's future will now most likely not be using phpJTT

Robot Made of Meat

Slowly, resignedly, he reaches into the bag and pulls out seven tiles which he lines up on the rack in front of him.

X, E, N, F, O, R, O.

Dammit! Even with a Triple Word Score, ROOF is only 21. Ah well, there it is.

Just as he writes down the score, he realizes that FOX would have been worth 39.

"Curse You, XENFORO!!!"

the littlest prince

I'm getting deja vu. curse you, xenforo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baller Ina

:whattheeucharist:
I open wide for Xenforo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread