Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
it's bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

this part's okay I guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2w3uZTEvPE

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

no it's good op

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

kid seems like a real jerkoff

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Anybody who could manage to get killed in a bow and arrow mass shooting needed to be removed from the gene pool anyway

pipebomb
May 12, 2001

Dear God, what is it like in your funny little brains?
It must be so boring.
He's the next donald trump

Pussy Quipped
Jan 29, 2009

It kind of makes me want to never ever have children.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
I like to describe it as,

"If you ever get to the point where you legit want to kill yourself, and you get all prepped to do the deed but have trouble going through with it, that's a movie that'll help crush any joy or hope you might have left and push you right over the edge."

That, or

"It's not a movie you'll want to experience twice."

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
I read the synopsis and it looks like a movie that I don't want to experience once

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

ROFLburger posted:

I read the synopsis and it looks like a movie that I don't want to experience once

If you ever read a synopsis of Metropolitan, there's a really relevant line I'd hope they include.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
good movie, helps to remember it has an extremely unreliable narrator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009
It was okay but making the school shooting a school bow-and-arrowing makes the whole ending hilarious instead of tragic. I know they wanted it to be foreshadowed by his archery practice and everything but (((jesus christ))) just have him be into airsoft or rotc instead.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread