Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

I've already confirmed 4 people from last year are coming back. If you're one of the other 5 and you want in this year let me know. After a few days we'll see if there are any spots left for new people.

And remember, this league is dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

I'm back, I got the email saying the league was active a few hours ago!

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Since the league is full again, we need a draft time. Next week sometime? Any days in particular?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

I'm traveling for work and have drafts scheduled Sunday the 26th and Saturday the 31st, both around 5pm Pacific. I'll try and make whatever day work if I can...

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

I cannot draft Thurs-Sun of next week. Otherwise I can do any time.

If we did like an 11pm EST draft on Friday or Saturday of next week, I'll probably be back in the hotel with nothing to do and could do that. But it's not preferred.

cbx
Dec 4, 2007

Smasher Dynamo's assistant of the Super-League.
I'm good anytime. Not working right now.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I'm good whenever except for this Saturday.

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
I am back to defend my 2nd place title (and I'm good with any time that ends in P.M.)

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Ok, how about Tuesday at 9 eastern if nobody objects?

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Ice To Meet You posted:

Ok, how about Tuesday at 9 eastern if nobody objects?

Works for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Draft starts in ~15 minutes

• Locked thread