Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumpenproletariat
Nov 26, 2016

by zen death robot
So after studying the footage of this moment quite a bit and checking the reactions of the crowd around them, I know what happens. The moment in question is right after 8:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvZSWyepSPA&t=518s

Trump turns around, makes eye contact with his daughter. They both raise their eyebrows and give each other a smile. Trump MAY then say or mouth "Iove you" to Ivanka, not sure.

He then turns to his wife Melania and says "Not you" (either indicating that he wasn't turning around to look at her, or that he doesn't love her if he said "Love you" to Ivanka.) According to the reactions of Barron and the lady and gentleman to trump's left, I think he probably did mouth love you to Ivanka. Melania's face immediately drops into sadness after he says this, and she gives a quick side eye towards Ivanka.

With all of the creepy paedophilic poo poo that Trump has said about about his daughter and saying "Love you, Not you" showing he favors his daughter over his wife, I definitely think he at least WISHES he could be in a romance with Ivanka - And it wouldn't surprise me if they've done sexual things together at all.

Funniest thing of all is he is still a better and more likable candidate for Prez than Hillary Clinton.

Anyway, there you are. MYTH BUSTED!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
where is melania lol havent seen her doing poo poo. i guess she solved that cyberbullying thing like she said she would.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
teh bimbo first lady :awesome:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Even in its own thread, this post is still insane.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

where is melania lol havent seen her doing poo poo. i guess she solved that cyberbullying thing like she said she would.

probably taking advantage of having all those beefcake secret service around

Freaking Crumbum
Apr 17, 2003

Too fuck to drunk

it's gotta be a quality of life improvement for melania that tangerine pissbaby has divorced her in everything but fact.

he spends his weekdays being a lunatic in DC and then he jets to florida every weekend to discuss state secrets with members of his country club in open, public venues. meanwhile she gets to stay in new york and petition for baseless lawsuits that allege she would be even more fabulously wealthy if only she could monetize being the First LadyTM.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
Sorry about Ur thred op

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darkman Fanpage posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcU3EKigZLQ

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

he actually mouthed "olive juice" which is his and ivanka's codeword for "have a fresh glass of your piss squeezins' ready when we get in the limo"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

She mostly posts pics of herself on Twitter striking perfume ad poses next to bewildered-looking first ladies and bewildered-looking children and such under the hashtag #powerofthefirstlady or something like that

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
If you lived in a giant golden tower in the sky and your abusive elderly pissgoblin spouse was hundreds of miles away, would you complain?

Metal Pink Babble
Mar 31, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

angerbeet posted:

If you lived in a giant golden tower in the sky and your abusive elderly pissgoblin spouse was hundreds of miles away, would you complain?

Good to see you, Beets!

In response to your rhetorical question, I'm certain any sane person would be satisfied, however a pathologically masochistic megalomaniac would still want a golden shitter in his golden tower.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

you seem to be obsessed with dissecting the minutiae of autistic retards OP

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

That DICK! posted:

you seem to be obsessed with dissecting the minutiae of autistic retards OP

welcome to sa

Stephen K. Bannon
Mar 8, 2017

by Smythe
So much for the tolerant left.

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

Stephen K. Bannon posted:

So much for the tolerant left.

Hey man, getting pissed on isn't her kink. It's good she doesn't have to put up with it anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Even in its own thread, this post is still insane.

idk it made me laugh

probably not for the reasons intended but there it is

• Locked thread