Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mariana Horchata posted:

I once encountered a random man whole walking thru the woods on 4/20/04

They were wearing a Dominos Pizza uniform so nothing was said between us aside from a simple knowing nod of mutual acknowledgement

that was my pizza, my dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
sometimes I pass a cat and I don't give its cute little head a scritch

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

hosed up if true

Arash

Professional opossum.
I once took 7 hits of acid and marathoned the X-Files for 23 hours. It was a transformative experience to say the least. I remember Skully looked like a butterfly and I went outside to pick up some food I ordered and everything was caterpillars.

Mariana Horchata

hamjobs posted:

that was my pizza, my dude

nah u would never eat Dominos c'mon

ive often wondered though if that was the noid, enticing stoners in the woods by taking the form of a lost delivery driver with a hot bag o pies to lure them back to his lair like a brothers grimm fairy tale and turned into hot quality noid pizza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j696bHtrYTM

Sing Along

by Athanatos
this is a lot to ponder...

----------------

deep dish peat moss

I still miss the forums posters I posted with in 2008 BYOB when I was young

deep dish peat moss

I still lay in bed and look at the little carvings in my wall that I made of their avatars, and I trace my fingers over them and whisper their usernames. At least... the ones I haven't forgotten. I hope I don't lose anyone else...

deep dish peat moss

I cradle back and forth, nausea punching my gut up so I hold my knees to my chest. For comfort I look at the sharpie marks on the wall behind my bed. My login credentials for the Zybourne Clock Project forum. Rex... Where are you mister Meteorite? We need you now mor ethan ever.

deep dish peat moss

I look under my bed, at the Barbie and Ken dolls except they wear little paper masks printed with Awful Yearbook photos of Bick and Alex the Grape. I pull them out of their boxes, I can play with them. They bicker, and then... almost. They almost kiss. But almost always turns in to more bickering. Ah, yeah. That's the stuff. This feels like home.

deep dish peat moss

I write posts to Professor Booty asking for music recommendations on little pieces of paper that I fold up in to airplanes and I throw them out the window, and I watch them drift out over the ocean. They eventually dip and fall in to the water, none of them can make it past the horizon. Stuck here in this hell, just like me........

Sing Along

by Athanatos

deep dish peat moss posted:

I write posts to Professor Booty asking for music recommendations on little pieces of paper that I fold up in to airplanes and I throw them out the window, and I watch them drift out over the ocean. They eventually dip and fall in to the water, none of them can make it past the horizon. Stuck here in this hell, just like me........

I was deeply moved while reading this, and then I heard the whisper: "summary executions". Is this my dankest secret? Is it even my own secret? If this was your secret, please let us know in the thread.

----------------

Space Taxi
Whenever I put on an anime DVD, I have open eye visuals of anime.

Arash

Professional opossum.

Space Taxi posted:

Whenever I put on an anime DVD, I have open eye visuals of anime.

Jeeze what dosage are you at? That sounds insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JuulPodSaveAmerica
sorry to bump this but i have a secret: im acually a dog

----------------
i honestly believe you are tripping right now.

• Locked thread