Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
Found some flea dirt on cat's lower back. Couldn't find any live fleas. I've been combing him out aggressively the last week since he's shedding his winter coat. Long haired super cute 2.5 years old. He got a round of Advantage last summer when he and his cat bro had fleas before but my wife is away with the car so are there any online shops that ship flea treatments that work in Canada or am I going to have to bus my rear end to the vet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread