Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
planedriver
Jun 2, 2013

suicidesteve posted:

So uh. A guy I work with apparently died today so I'm probably going to be working 16 hour shifts until Tuesday, have one day off, then I'll be on 4-midnight for 5 days so it might take me some time to be able to play my match. I can probably do Tuesday and later after midnight EST.

Also I'll be on the play :smuggo:

I come from the land down under so those times are actually good for me :smuggo:
I'm likely going to be sick all week so pm when you want to settle it

edit: I read PST. If I do work, it'll have to be like 3am - 7am EST?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

planedriver posted:

I come from the land down under so those times are actually good for me :smuggo:
I'm likely going to be sick all week so pm when you want to settle it

edit: I read PST. If I do work, it'll have to be like 3am - 7am EST?

The earlier end of that is actually probably fine later in the week. I feel like it's my duty to eliminate you though, to avoid any further wonky time stuff.

Are we doing deck lists for top 8?

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Grey Hunter's next target.

Hey Chewy, EST nights this week other than Wednesday work for me, or any time on Saturday. If none of those work let me know. I'll be on the play.

ChewyLSB
Jan 13, 2008

Destroy the core
That all works for me. I'm in IRC all the time so just hit me up whenever.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Sooo top is banned. I'm fine playing it out with the old banlist though so the person on miracles that I don't remember isn't hosed over.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

black potus posted:

Sooo top is banned. I'm fine playing it out with the old banlist though so the person on miracles that I don't remember isn't hosed over.

It's Rogue and I am too unless I play him in the finals then I want a giant asterisk next to his name if I lose. :v:

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

I'm fine with either playing it out as-is or changing decklist (I would probably go to UWr Stoneblade).

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Rogue0071 posted:

I'm fine with either playing it out as-is or changing decklist (I would probably go to UWr Stoneblade).

Play as is. I'll only demand a normal sized asterisk.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

L0cke17 posted:

I will be on the play, and playing 4 surgical, 4 extirpate, 4 crypt, and 4 Ravenous trap maindeck. Seems like the best plan.

Are you free tonight around 8?

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

Are you free tonight around 8?

Sadly no. I have internet spaceship practice. It'll be over by 10 central though.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

How does tomorrow look?

e: nvm I have a thing tomorrow. I'll see where I'm at tonight.

Johnny Five-Jaces fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 27, 2017

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

How does tomorrow look?

e: nvm I have a thing tomorrow. I'll see where I'm at tonight.

Im done for the evening, find me in #mtgoon

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Me over blackpotus, 2-1.

GG, sorry that third game was a loving mess.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
I lose 1-2.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

I have triumphed 2-1! ggs!

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

ggs, i am glad that good triumphed over evil in that matchup

Rogue0071
Dec 8, 2009

Chewy gets it 2-0.

planedriver
Jun 2, 2013
Concede to steve 0-2. Pretty busy the next few days so won't be able to play. Sorry!

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
suicidesteve vs Sky|3lazer
L0cke17 vs ChewyLSB

Bolded gets choice of play or draw.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

black potus posted:

L0cke17 vs ChewyLSB

Bolded gets choice of play or draw.

I am generally free after 8pm central time, or if you see me in #mtgoon ping me.

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Chewy wins 2-1. Could not draw counterspells, and he drew all of them. ggs.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

I'll be around later tonight through Monday maybe, like 1AM EST, and probably more reasonable times, like 10PM for the rest of the week. I'll get on IRC when I'm around.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

suicidesteve posted:

I'll be around later tonight through Monday maybe, like 1AM EST, and probably more reasonable times, like 10PM for the rest of the week. I'll get on IRC when I'm around.

Jesus gently caress you don't make it easy for me do you. Maybe like, Tuesday at 10 est?

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

After a night of crashes and then remembering that play was based on seed, Skyl3lazer wins 2-0 over suicidesteve.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

I mulled 3 times in 2 games and had terrible draws, he did not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Sky|3lazer vs ChewyLSB

• Locked thread