Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck My Ass
I'm pretty sure I'm Garfield irl

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
garfield is the pure essence of creative garbage. it's the metaphorical yang as opposed to things that are not utter thrash. jim davis is a vile and horrible manifestation of the complete lack of artistic integrity.
i don't care much for the comic, thank you for reading and god bless

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
but enough about byob :evilbuddy:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

google THIS

Nosfereefer posted:

garfield is the pure essence of creative garbage. it's the metaphorical yang as opposed to things that are not utter thrash. jim davis is a vile and horrible manifestation of the complete lack of artistic integrity.

:yikes:

Robot Made of Meat

Nosfereefer posted:

Interesting. Please give us your critique of Hi and Lois next.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

google THIS

Yo, BYOB, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Jim Davis had one of the worst comic strips of all time!

google THIS

Garfield, BYOB? Really? Where's the "Calvin and Hobbes but BYOB" thread, huh? You're better than this.

cda

by Hand Knit
Calvin and Hobbes sucks

Piso Mojado

cda posted:

Calvin and Hobbes sucks

right in the feels

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Garfield, BYOB? Really? Where's the "Calvin and Hobbes but BYOB" thread, huh? You're better than this.

I would never defile C&H with my unclean gimp image editor

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Rushi

by Smythe
controversial comic clubhouse

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vanisher

Also there's a lot going on in C&H strips and it's harder to adapt to BYOB, whereas the minimalist approach with Garfield lends itself well to different artistic interpretation

Lightning Lord

$200 a day, plus expenses

do heathcliff

vanisher

Ace of Baes

google THIS

Elusif

lol

flanisher

cda

by Hand Knit

cda

by Hand Knit
How did you get the lettering to be so accurate

Scaly Haylie

too soon

vanisher

cda posted:

How did you get the lettering to be so accurate

I'm an amazing artist with the copy and paste feature (there was a lot of other text)

FutonForensic

flanisher

Sig image courtesy of Rushi

flanisher

I know it's been done already but I couldn't help myself

Sig image courtesy of Rushi

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:drat:

(i posted the mcdonald's drive thru meme)

(because i am a bad poster and it makes me laugh)

----------------

FactsAreUseless

I don't understand why that meme left the Imp Zone, but I am sorry for helping to propagate it.

Randaconda

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FactsAreUseless posted:

I don't understand why that meme left the Imp Zone, but I am sorry for helping to propagate it.

you're not sorry at all, forums admin FactsAreUseless

----------------

vanisher

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

City of Glompton

lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Darkman Fanpage

lol

Darkman Fanpage
it do be like that tho :sweatdrop:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
must be new imagery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU