Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

Hello friends.

It's that time of year again, where Kansas, Gonzaga and Purdue find new ways to lose and the west flops on their faces, letting a eight seed somehow get into the sweet 16.

It's also time for the annual Goon Bracket Challenge. I've never participated myself, but after realizing that New Mexico fans are generally busy burning down Shia Lebouf art installations over bracketology, I wanted to open up my group to you guys.

It's on the ESPN Tourney Challenge.

The group is called "Straight Trippin"

The password is FuckDuke

Happy Bracketing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

If you're a New Mexico fan, you'll appreciate my bracket name as much as us Iowa fans do.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
It's the most wonderful time of the year! I'm in, gently caress Duke, etc.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
In as Northwestern (NW) Appreciation Station.

As always, gently caress DUKE

FartingBedpost
Aug 24, 2015

DC Murderverse posted:

If you're a New Mexico fan, you'll appreciate my bracket name as much as us Iowa fans do.

Absolutely. Part of me wants him to succeed at UCLA though, so that he'll maybe take his assistant back.

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Knock-on hardwood, Go Zags.

gently caress Duke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

Good games today. If Florida had won I would have been 4/4 in the Final 4 and been a huge favorite to win $$$$ in a 160-person pool. Now it looks like I'll tie for second if Gonzaga wins and tie for 4th or 5th if Oregon or SC wins.

I'm thinking of offering a split to the guy I'm tied with. I'd rather not sweat out a $1000 over-under on a line I set more or less randomly. Before I say what scores we picked, does anyone care to throw out an over/under for the final game? Does Vegas offer that line before the teams are set, by any chance?

• Locked thread