Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler
Was thinking about going to see this with my mum but I'm not sure why you'd watch it over the animated version. I know that was a remake of some film in like the 40's but I dunno. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006
i got some "thoughts" for you: lol

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level
Would you believe that LeFou is gay now?

I certainly didn't believe it. No one could have predicted this course of events.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
this loving thing is two hours long, which means - i'm gonna loving die when my wife drags me to this poo poo

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Saw it last night. It's good but I prefer the animated version. They have more backstory for some characters but more doesn't necessarily mean better. And the songs are there but slightly tweaked so that might annoy you if you want a note for note remake on the music. The film looks really good and I think the casting was great. I think if people go in without expecting it to be just a live action version of the cartoon they'll enjoy it more but regardless if you have children or you/your SO like musicals and fairy tales there's worse ways to spend 2 and a half hours. And Lefou is obviously gay.

timrenzi574
Sep 11, 2001
Saw it this morning with my 5 year old. All due respect to Emma Watson, but she's not a very good singer. If you have heard Paige O'Hara sing those songs a thousand times, it's a disappointment, but the movie is still enjoyable overall.

She's not Russell Crowe bad, but she's not very good. Just flat and "eh, that was okay I guess"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
all the furniture people looked like they escaped a third Oz sequel we never got

be our guest number was phantasmagoric I mean Jesus these are some ugly computer creatures

Emma Watson is a boring person and cannot act

the gay poo poo was WAY oversold

really just an underwhelming film just loving watch the cartoon for fucks sake

• Locked thread