Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fus WOAH da.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

The Sweetroll is a Lie!

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Skyrim, but with portals

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Thinking with portals is a perfectly valid school of SCIENCE!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HORMELCHILI posted:

The Sweetroll is a Lie!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
[sarcastically] I am sworn to carry your weighted companion cube.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

[sarcastically] I am sworn to carry your weighted companion cube.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Wow you didnt really make that image op and its sad you think youre being funny by stealing it.....

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Sir AIDS posted:

Wow you didnt really make that image op and its sad you think youre being funny by stealing it.....

I wanted to portray my love for Portal (the ingenious video-game) and Sriracha Rooster Sauce (the chilli sauce you should serve with everything), by designing two poster in a descent size for printing.
These posters are heavily inspired by Matthew Inman and his Dear Sriracha Comic. The two posters are meant as a set, so you can always reach your favourite item (the companion cube or theSriracha Sauce) through the portal. I have them on the wall behind and in front of my bed. Thecompanion cube has been with me all the way since i first bought The Orange Box, Portal is still one of the best games i have ever played. I first tasted Sriracha Rooster Sauce when i was traveling the coast of Vietnam and ate Phơ for the first time, it was DELICIOUS! Mmmm a splash of Sriracha will make almost anything taste delicious.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I wanted to portray my love for Portal (the ingenious video-game) and Sriracha Rooster Sauce (the chilli sauce you should serve with everything), by designing two poster in a descent size for printing.
These posters are heavily inspired by Matthew Inman and his Dear Sriracha Comic. The two posters are meant as a set, so you can always reach your favourite item (the companion cube or theSriracha Sauce) through the portal. I have them on the wall behind and in front of my bed. Thecompanion cube has been with me all the way since i first bought The Orange Box, Portal is still one of the best games i have ever played. I first tasted Sriracha Rooster Sauce when i was traveling the coast of Vietnam and ate Phơ for the first time, it was DELICIOUS! Mmmm a splash of Sriracha will make almost anything taste delicious.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Permission to use this for Cafepress tee, OP?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

emoji posted:

Permission to use this for Cafepress tee, OP?

yea but u might want to wait im working on a redesign.

edit:

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Mar 18, 2017

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

edit:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

edit:

drat, i wish i was half as creative as you, op. nice work, as always.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

drat, i wish i was half as creative as you, op. nice work, as always.

try adding some sriracha onto your next meal, it really unlocks my brain when i do that

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

edit:

• Lmao.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
wisdom

Only registered members can see post attachments!

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

edit:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

holy gently caress, just saw the restaurant's name. wow, took me a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
Now you're thinking with skyrims.

• Locked thread