Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Apparently from that one time half a year ago I looked into getting one of those ear squirter things, Amazon thinks I'm hardcore into earwax removal.

What weird poo poo does Amazon show you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
mine is all enormous buttblugs :pwn:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
lots of fishing lures and freeze-dried chili

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Nooner posted:

nice one.

mine is all lovely knockoff Chinese music equipment that is way overpriced

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Nooner posted:

buttblugs

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Thanks to links I've clicked here, mine is full of sex toys and shirts about my retarded grandson.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jesus Christ posted:

Apparently from that one time half a year ago I looked into getting one of those ear squirter things, Amazon thinks I'm hardcore into earwax removal.

What weird poo poo does Amazon show you?

Jesus Christ!

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A bunch of sick poo poo because I read the worst things for sale and don't clear my history even though it never makes me laugh and about 9 out of 10 times some utterly banal item makes him rant for a couple paragraphs about kkkapitalism and how life just isn't good anymore since you can buy pocket pussies on amazon. What a frickin whiner.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yes the worst things for sale is amazing

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Psycho Society posted:

Yes the worst things for sale is amazing

Pocket pussies on amazon can only improve life for all mankind

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Knives, a wrist brace, pipe fittings, and cat toys.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

my amazon.com is just a bunch of quadcopters

but heres my amazon.co.uk one because i often order UK exclusive bluray releases of crappy movies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

my amazon.com is just a bunch of quadcopters

but heres my amazon.co.uk one because i often order UK exclusive bluray releases of crappy movies

badass

• Locked thread