Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ewar Woowar posted:

Mate our run in is terrible. It's the sides near the bottom that cause us so much strife.

In ten games against the other five of the top six, we've won five drawn five. In ten games against the bottom six we've won six, drawn one, lost three (our other two losses were to 11th place Bournemouth and 13th place Burnley)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
That point could make all the difference

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Boys, I've made a slogan. It's a somewhat inspired by Obama's 2008 campaign slogan, which should make it especially popular among our new and constantly growing American fan base (an untapped market IMO).

I will probably make a banner if all goes well:

Yes, Can can.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Hey you
you're losing, you're losing, you're losing, you're losing your champions league place

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

African AIDS cum posted:

Hey you
you're losing, you're losing, you're losing, you're losing your champions league place

jurgen klopp this summer: searching for a goalkeeper, yes i am

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
I don't get the reference.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Pink Floyd although I don't think it quite scans

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
Can - Vitamin C, no?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Lenin Riefenstahl posted:

Can - Vitamin C, no?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vivisectvnv
Aug 5, 2003

African AIDS cum posted:

Hey you

noice

• Locked thread