Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

R. Guyovich posted:

and his song just turned into the zelda theme holy loving poo poo i have goosebumps

:same:

Kass is the best and I love his whole side quest and how it ends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
i got all the shrines

of course my last shrine is just a run up a gigantic hill while spiked balls and rupees constantly rain down on you

Soral
May 30, 2009

R. Guyovich posted:

i just finished kass' quest chain and the sight of him leading all his children in song is so loving incredible

i love this bird

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Kass is my favorite NPC, sorry Sidon fans

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

speaking of kass, the 1 trad zelda thing i want from the dlc is an instrument

Soral
May 30, 2009

playing epona's song on the hypothetical dlc instrument should call your horse from infinite range instead of the limited whistle range. just my idea

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a rain song to start / stop thunderstorms would be cool (esp to trigger lightning strikes on certain enemies), but maybe a little broken for some parts

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You go through a labyrinth and end up in termina

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Soral posted:

playing epona's song on the hypothetical dlc instrument should call your horse from infinite range instead of the limited whistle range. just my idea

Let me borrow Kass's accordion and do that

Also in case anyone wants to see what it'd really look like to play Kass's song on an accordion (which is the only real value of this video because it sure doesn't sound different :v:):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H95BFbr-IY

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

last time i was at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival there was a guy wandering around playing zelda songs on an accordion. he was playing the dragon roost island song and then i yelled at him to play song of storms and he did so. this isn't the first time i've told this story in The Imp Zone, and it shan't be my last.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

GameCube posted:

last time i was at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival there was a guy wandering around playing zelda songs on an accordion. he was playing the dragon roost island song and then i yelled at him to play song of storms and he did so. this isn't the first time i've told this story in The Imp Zone, and it shan't be my last.

If anyone complains play the Song of Time and go back in time to when they weren't a hopeless piece of poo poo

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

that guy must have been so excited when he discovered the accordion in the new zelda.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Kass is great but I think my favorite quest was the Kakariko Village questline with the former Yiga clan guy and the shrine orb. That whole bit felt like Majora's Mask.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
ganon is pretty sick looking. i didnt know what to expect

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i keep clicking on this thread cause i beat the game and feel like i've seen most poo poo but y'all keep bringing up quests and poo poo i haven't even heard of at all and it's making me think i should come back here later. still playing and still finding epic poo poo btw. 88 shrines down

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

mabels big day posted:

Kass is great but I think my favorite quest was the Kakariko Village questline with the former Yiga clan guy and the shrine orb. That whole bit felt like Majora's Mask.

that was really good. tarrey town is nice that way, too. there's extra sidequests after you finish if you poke around the village

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

The Milkman posted:

ganon is pretty sick looking. i didnt know what to expect

Yeah me neither I guess I was hoping to see some sort of dialogue from a sentient form of ganon at some point but it was still pretty epic

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

got like... 13 shrines to go i think. and 700 korok seeds lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

after beating this yesterday i am convinced it is the best game i have ever played. just exploring the world finding all the shrines was really enjoyable, where in most games i would not really bother going out of my way to do something like that.

i want to get a switch so when i play it again i can do it wherever.

• Locked thread