Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I never saw the appeal of phone games. If you have the free time to play them there is probably a better platform for games you could be playing them on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I guess if you're waiting or whatever it's a good way to kill time, I just read the forums tho

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I never saw the appeal of phone games. If you have the free time to play them there is probably a better platform for games you could be playing them on.

Yeah but you always have your phone with you and who carries around a PS vita or whatever

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Trunko posted:

Yeah but you always have your phone with you and who carries around a PS vita or whatever

as a gamer, I

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Trunko posted:

I spend roughly an hour a day or more on public transport with only my phone on work days and I never feel the need to play a game. Reading the news or fulfilling my daily shitposting quota here is satisfying enough.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
All this bullshit is pointless until automated walking allows me to safely stare down at something with no risk of bodily injury or exercise

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I reserve important emotions like Hate for things that actually matter, or that deserve it, OP

Like your posts

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

here's the other goon who had a meltdown about emulators in the emulator thread

he has a meltdown in every video game thread, now that i think about it

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hardawn posted:

All this bullshit is pointless until automated walking allows me to safely stare down at something with no risk of bodily injury or exercise

we'll float when we're dead

think about it

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Professor SJW posted:

we'll float when we're dead

think about it

:excellent:

yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Chess is ok. Also why the gently caress are people buying Android phones ? Biggest ad distribution system known to universe.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

If you don't see ads how will you know what to buy

Blockade
Oct 22, 2008

AdAway blocks all the ads on android. I'm sure they're still getting my deets ('details') though.

You can also reflash your phone with cynogenmod or copperhead or something to completely take out the ad networks but without google hangouts, facebook messenger, etc, you can only talk to other nerds that give a poo poo about not being spied on by random chinese ad agencies

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Blockade posted:

AdAway blocks all the ads on android. I'm sure they're still getting my deets ('details') though.

You can also reflash your phone with cynogenmod or copperhead or something to completely take out the ad networks but without google hangouts, facebook messenger, etc, you can only talk to other nerds that give a poo poo about not being spied on by random chinese ad agencies

Hmm yes this sounds like a great fun thing to do for anyone normal

Posted from my iPhone

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
do they make adblock for iphones yet

or headphones Jack's do they make those

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
lmao dont get upset that people want to try to make money to support their fams op

it's what your mom does every night on the corner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Space Crabs posted:

Also mobile games are good for the games threads. Typically a huge flock of goons run to the newest mobile game, clucking about how this one is different and talking past each other.

Slowly certain goons start dropping like hundreds or thousands to smug post about all of the mobile phone riches they are reaping.

People start melting down that the mobile phone riches they expected aren't materializing for all the money they've spent and I'M A PAYING CUSTOMER

new game comes out, most of the flock leaves, the ones left are the guys that spent all the money floating around like idiot ghosts haunting the thread trying desperately to get some kind of return on $1,500 by being a smug authority on the subject and playing even though they hate the game.

games is really bad, who would of known?

• Locked thread