Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm eating at golden corral

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Put some fried chicken under it

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i take night classes on thursday and there's a taco bell a couple blocks away. the loaded taco burrito is good

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
i want chalupas now :(

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Great question OP. I have a real puzzler for you. At a local bar they had a special called the Crunch Wrap Saheim, which is basically a taco bell crunch wrap with other ingredients. Where does this fall in the Taco Bell continuity? Did I eat Taco Bell?

Please discuss.

You did not. Please go to your nearest Taco Bell location/altar and prostrate yourself before the minimum wage paid saints of the 'Bell

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I had Taco Bell for the first time a few weeks ago. It was gross.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

cool new Polack jokes posted:

I had Taco Bell for the first time a few weeks ago. It was gross.

check this: perhaps its actually you that are in fact, gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
chilito with sour cream. the apex of fast food.

• Locked thread