Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

Thank you so much for doing this LP. I loved Anachronox and even today rank it as the best game I have ever played. Mechanics wise it wasn't the best, but the story, characters, humor and world-building has never been surpassed in any other game IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Working on new episodes, but with no relation to that whatsoever, I'm uploading a Longplay version of an old game that was one of the first I Let's-Played, Phantasmagoria: a Puzzle of Flesh. Here's an introductory video where I also take a quick look at the FMV game genre.

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

Veoh's still up and running every time I check, to my continued surprise. That and Dailymotion are the only non-youtube video hosts left from that era that are a) still up and b) haven't purged let's plays entirely. Dailymotion seemed to pick up a lot of European users for some reason but I have no idea what's keeping Veoh going.

oystertoadfish
Jun 17, 2003

i also watched this lp and i also welcome you back to life

IBlameRoadSuess
Feb 20, 2012

Fucking technology...

At least I HAVE THIS!
I bought anachronox because of the LP, so... chalk that up as a win I suppose?

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

davidspackage posted:

Working on new episodes, but with no relation to that whatsoever, I'm uploading a Longplay version of an old game that was one of the first I Let's-Played, Phantasmagoria: a Puzzle of Flesh. Here's an introductory video where I also take a quick look at the FMV game genre.
Why is the audio quality on the actual longplay vids so bad?

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
I await with bated breath for the next thrilling installment. Please hurry I am losing oxygen quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
Guys, I'm sorry for being such a flake, but I'm going to close this thread for now and put the LP on indefinite hold. I first went on hiatus because of summer heat, but after that I was just really doubtful if this LP was working out. I feel like I'm not succeeding at making enjoyable videos about a game that's one of my favorites, and that just makes me feel like I'm just yelling into nothing. I may come back and pick it up later, but, well, don't hold your breath.

The last drop is my brother moving in with me again last night on account of troubles at home, so I won't have any time for it anyway. Thanks for sticking with me so far and hopefully until later in this thread.

• Locked thread