Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

SyntheticPolygon posted:

They do!?

I mean I do and he might be my favourite but I didn't realise he was noticeably popular. I mean clearly not popular enough to get more than one vote, but popular enough that some find it very weird he didn't get more than one vote.
I think so! I like him a lot

Like yeah he hasn't done anything and Stain kinda stole his spotlight, but after his face reveal I saw multiple people saying "Shigaraki is hot dont @ me" etc, so I assumed more than ONE person had him as their fav.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Though, what Shigaraki's done in the anime doesn't matter. There's folks in there who won't appear until season 4, even. The villain of what'll be most likely covered in S4 is on there, with more votes than Shigaraki, which is insane.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Pakled posted:

Bakugo surprisingly low on that poll.

Frankly Bakugao totally sucks up until a certain point that's big spoilers and I'm not surprised with the anime watchers not really liking him as much before that. I know I really disliked him when his introduction was telling Deku to kill himself and then most of his screen time was being an rear end in a top hat to everyone else.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
For me, what started redeeming Bakugo was his big-fish-small-pond moment at the end of the first day of Hero training. I've talked about it before, I think, and it marks the point when he starts to become more understandable. But yeah, future stuff (that should probably be happening this coming season) did a lot, too.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

tag yourself im tokoyami

https://twitter.com/Crunchyroll/status/971530978152783873

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Kirishima definitely likes all of them. Get the gently caress outta here with that poo poo.

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

I’m Aizawl

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

im ojiro

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
I'm the minimalist new character "i" in the top right corner...

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Who the gently caress would think that Darkedge Shadowdarkness wouldn't like Bleach?

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
it was a heated meeting
https://twitter.com/The_CR_Office/status/971528947878961152

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hanta, since, uh...I've never seen any of them. :sweatdrop:

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Oh this is great.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Fire that intern and get better interns, Tokoyami and Shinsou definitely like Bleach, Tsuyu, Mina, and Mineta like One Piece, and All Might, bless his soul, probably doesn't have a clue what any manga released in the last twenty years is because the man did nothing but be a hero until his stomach got exploded.

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Expect My Mom posted:

I think so! I like him a lot

Like yeah he hasn't done anything and Stain kinda stole his spotlight, but after his face reveal I saw multiple people saying "Shigaraki is hot dont @ me" etc, so I assumed more than ONE person had him as their fav.
My guess would've been that while the both of them have cool designs, they're basically different grades of hobo, and thus not visually appealing.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
aizawa has good taste

if you're talking about manga anyway

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I’m todoroki in that Venn diagram

Also wtf is good with Endeavor, gently caress that guy. He’s exactly like every crazy sports parent that’s ever lived. If y’all follow the NBA, he’s essentially LaVar Ball. For an older example, Todd Marinovich’s dad.

gently caress Endeavor

Carlosologist fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Mar 9, 2018

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

Carlosologist posted:

Also wtf is good with Endeavor, gently caress that guy. He’s exactly like every crazy sports parent that’s ever lived. If y’all follow the NBA, he’s essentially LaVar Ball. For an older example, Todd Marinovich’s dad.

gently caress Endeavor

RGII. Back when RGIII meant something. :v:

(I used to work at the VA HQ where RGIII's dad also works/ed. Seriously, that dude was loving insane when it came to his kid.)

Eela6
May 25, 2007
Shredded Hen

Carlosologist posted:

gently caress Endeavor

Oh my god. I can't unsee it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3852167

New season, new thread!

• Locked thread