Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
The Bears select Shaq Griffin, CB, UCF.

Edit: the one with two arms, to be clear.

The Philadelphia Eagles are on the clock.

zimbomonkey fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Apr 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
The Eagles select CB Cameron Sutton, Tennessee.

Arizona is on the clock.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
With the 13th pick of the 4th round of the 2017 Goon Draft, the Arizona Cardinals select:

Brad Kaaya, QB, Miami

Eltoasto and the Minnesota Vikings are on the clock.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 14th pick in the 4th round of the 2017 Goon Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Samaje Perine, RB, Oklahoma

Shakezula, the mic roola, and the Colts are on the clock

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

With the 15th pick in the 4th round of the 2017 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Connor Harris, ILB, Lindenwood

The Puppy Bowl and the Baltimore Ravens are on the clock

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
With the 16th pick of the 4th round in this, our blessed goon draft, The Baltimore Ravens select, D'onta Foreman, RB, Texas

Beer4TheBeerGod and the Washington Redskins are on the clock.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Apr 25, 2017

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
With the 123rd overall pick of the 2017 Goon Draft the Washington Redskins select Carlos Henderson, WR, Louisiana Tech.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
With the 124th pick in the Forth Round of the 2017 Goon Draft, the Tennessee Titans select QB Joshua Dobbs, Tennessee.

Wandler20 and the Bucs are up next.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
With the 125th overall pick in the 2017 Goon Draft the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo.

a neat cape and Denver are on the clock.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 126th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft the Denver Broncos select Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson

Shangri-Law School and the Detroit Lions are on the clock

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

With the 127th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Detroit Lions select George Kittle, TE, Iowa.

Eltoasto and the Minnesota Vikings are on the clock.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

With the 128th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Minnesota Vikings select Vince Biegel, OLB, Wisconsin

warcrimes and Oakland are on the clock!

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
With the 129th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Mojave Raiders select Tedric Thompson, Free Safety, Colorado

Sad King Billy and the Houston Hardens are on the clock

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
Posting from my phone

With the 130th pick of the Goon Draft, the Houston Texans select Damontae Kazee CB San Diego.

Detroit Dogg and the bad men from New England are on the clock.

Sad King Billy fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 26, 2017

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Like hell they are

With the 131st pick in he 2017 NFL Goon Draft, the New England Patriots select Jake Elliott, K, Memphis

No Butt Stuff and the Kansas City Chiefs are on the clock

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The Kansas City Chiefs select Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson

Dallas and incompetent are on the clock

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

With the 133rd pick of the 2017 NFL Goon Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Deatrich Wise Jr., DE, Arkansas

Abugadu and the Green Bay Packers are on the clock.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
The Green Bay Packers' GM goes homer on a ridiculous scale and selects Zach Banner, Chamorro, USC.

Perry the Penguin and the Steelers are up.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 135th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select Noah Brown, WR, The Ohio State University

pubic works project and the Atlanta Falcons are on the clock

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
With the 136th pick, the Atlanta Falcons select Danny Isidora, OG, University of Miami (Fla.).

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 137th pick in the 2017 Goon Draft the Indianapolis Colts select Howard Wilson, CB, Houston

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
John Connor, RB, Pittsburgh

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
With the 139th pick of the GOON DRAFT Y'ALL, the Philadelphia Eagles select....Joe Mathis, DL, Washington

The New York Giants, Saucer Crab is on the clock

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

The New York Giants, with the 140th pick of the Goon Draft, pick Vincent Taylor, DT, Oklahoma State.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
*furiously google searches best running backs*

Jeremy McNichols, Boise State for the Los Angeles Rams

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!
The Houston Texans with the 142nd pick of the Goon Draft select Anthony Walker Jr from NorthWestern

For a change Cold Forge and the San Francisco 49ers are on the clock.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
Has no one taken Arkansas TE Jeremy Sprinkle yet? Niners take that guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

With the 143rd and FINAL pick in the 2017 Goon Draft, the Indianapolis Colts select Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International

• Locked thread