Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Just for discussion, it's an unfortunate coincidence that Trump and Bannon are a pair, because they both occupy the same archetypal spaces quite frequently. They are both slovenly, bloated old dictator-men types. Worse, Bannon is more-so slovenly and bloated than Trump is, but is less prominent. So, you run into the dilemma when assigning Mad Max warlords of who should be the People-Eater, because Bannon is without a doubt more People-Eater than Trump, but Trump is still a drat good fit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Well Bannon has a nose as red as Immortan Joe's at the end of Fury Road.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Sorry for the lazy Photoshop filter, I wanted to replicate the look of the Max Payne cutscenes.

Arash
Mar 14, 2017

Professional opossum.
Grimey Drawer

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Polish Avenger posted:

Just for discussion, it's an unfortunate coincidence that Trump and Bannon are a pair, because they both occupy the same archetypal spaces quite frequently. They are both slovenly, bloated old dictator-men types. Worse, Bannon is more-so slovenly and bloated than Trump is, but is less prominent. So, you run into the dilemma when assigning Mad Max warlords of who should be the People-Eater, because Bannon is without a doubt more People-Eater than Trump, but Trump is still a drat good fit.

It's not that hard to make the spray-painted fat guy with bad orange hair into Immortan.

I mean I know Immortan is kind of cool despite being a pathetic evil piece of poo poo, and making Trump seem even a little cool seems wrong, but it's there.

Lurdiak fucked around with this message at 00:17 on May 5, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

It all depends on who is the Furiosa in this cosplay

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Lurdiak posted:

I mean I know Immortan is kind of cool despite being a pathetic evil piece of poo poo, and making Trump seem even a little cool seems wrong, but it's there.

Trump is cool in the same way Immortan is cool. Both of them are monstrous caricatures of the excesses of unbridled capitalism, and they own that poo poo. Trump has never pretended to be a decent human being a day in his life. Colonel Moore doesn't lie awake at night wondering how much the Wretched hate him, and I guarantee you Trump doesn't give a drat how lovely and zero effort my entries in this topic are.

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

Lurdiak posted:

It's not that hard to make the spray-painted fat guy with bad orange hair into Immortan.

I agree, I had originally included something to that effect. Immortan Joe might be too complimentary for Trump. Immortan Joe would have gotten something through congress by now.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Hihohe posted:

It all depends on who is the Furiosa in this cosplay

It should be obvious

Pastry Mistakes fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 6, 2017

ZombieJesus
Feb 26, 2005

He died for your sins, he rose for your BRAINS
Haha. Somebody please make Hillariosa

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

I came here to laugh at you.

Pastry Mistakes posted:

It should be obvious

Would this make Jeb Nux?

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

ZombieJesus posted:

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

Berniosa was a lot less scary-looking.

Scroon
Oct 22, 2016

Beelerzebub posted:

Berniosa was a lot less scary-looking.
It's Berniosa bros like you that are the reason Immortrump is our president now!

Also:

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Scroon posted:

It's Berniosa bros like you that are the reason Immortrump is our president now!

Also:

What a lovely day. Please clap.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

Scroon posted:

Also:

I ain't no bitch. I voted for H-cutter. (Hillary Toecutter photoshop pls?)

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

ZombieJesus posted:

Hillary doesn't deserve to be Furiosa.

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Beelerzebub posted:

I ain't no bitch. I voted for H-cutter. (Hillary Toecutter photoshop pls?)

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Beelerzebub posted:

Would this make Jeb Nux?

Sr: "Put a bullet in her skull, stop the rigging, return my treasures to me; and I myself will carry you to the gates of the presidency"
Jeb: "Am I awaited?"
Sr: "You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome"
Sr: "GEORGE! Help him aboard!"

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

this thread was stickied like 2 months ago, here's to another 2 months and maybe 5 pages and 3 amusing posts

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Macasaurus posted:

this thread was stickied like 2 months ago, here's to another 2 months and maybe 5 pages and 3 amusing posts

Um we probably have at least 3 years left of this thread.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Um we probably have at least 3 years left of this thread.

At least people aren't stupid enough to vote for him again, right? RIGHT? (I give the American right too much credit.)

Stryder
Oct 3, 2002

Scroon posted:

Also:

"If you ain't high energy, you can't do war!"

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Polish Avenger posted:

I agree, I had originally included something to that effect. Immortan Joe might be too complimentary for Trump. Immortan Joe would have gotten something through congress by now.

Hell, it's about time we started rationing water anyhow

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ditty bout my clitty posted:

Hell, it's about time we started rationing water anyhow

Depending on where you live, they already do. Try living in the american southwest, for instance.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Warren should be furiosa

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Lil Peeler posted:

Warren should be furiosa

Polish Avenger
Feb 13, 2007
has an invalid opinion.

That's fuckin' perfect. :bravo:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Pastry Mistakes posted:

It should be obvious

Ducking 5

berth ell pup
Mar 20, 2017

I am a business magnet.
unsticky this dead gay thread.

Fishmasher
Apr 22, 2002
Any of them fancypants Twitter news hackers worth their salt, or should I just stick to trusted newsmen such as Walter Cronkite for the latest scuttlebutt?

Fishmasher fucked around with this message at 12:04 on May 12, 2017

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

bonerjam posted:

unsticky this dead gay thread.

Says the man who thinks cornbread is gross.

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

RFC2324 posted:

Says the man who thinks cornbread is gross.

I like cornbread and grits, the two blandest things on earth.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
Lol if your cornbread is served without butter and honey. What kind of garbage-assed Southerner white-trash is giving you food?

Beelerzebub
May 28, 2016

DerekSmartymans posted:

Lol if your cornbread is served without butter and honey. What kind of garbage-assed Southerner white-trash is giving you food?

I have a confession to make... I WAS BORN IN INDIANA! I'M NOT A REAL SOUTHERNER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Beelerzebub posted:

I have a confession to make... I WAS BORN IN INDIANA! I'M NOT A REAL SOUTHERNER!

Oh I could tell. The question was which Southerner fixed you and yours (God bless) dry cornbread to eat. :argh:

• Locked thread