Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I don't want to do any more posts go ahead and goldmine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[effortlessly powercleans and squats the rock off of my arm using techniques from Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength and tosses it to the side] heh. Looks like I can continue this easy hike

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[beats Vin Diesel in a street race without even shifting out of first gear]

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Um, bees are actually gentle creatures, and helpful friends to humanity. I do not mind having them on my face. By the way, bitch, custody court date is next week. [stands up and calmly walks away]

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"

me: [uppercuts the shark really hard in the nose and it cries and swims away] Maybe you just need some bigger balls, poindexter. I watch the discovery channel

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
[Shoots butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid in the head with one bullet while they are arguing about jumping into the river]

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."

In Training posted:

[beats Vin Diesel in a street race without even shifting out of first gear]

Me: Double clutching? How quaint, but here let me show you how an expert does it.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[eats 51 eggs]

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
spock: "he is intelligent, but not experienced. his pattern indicates two dimensional thinking."

kirk: "full stop. z minus ten thousand meters, ready photon torpe-"

me:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
[barges into the studio] Hey Frost, you're interview sucks, I'm taking over now [DESTROYS Nixon with well timed hardball questions]

OregonDonor
Mar 12, 2010
[An Adele-shaped child lurches forward in slow-motion and velociraptors an arc of bad decisions onto the buffet counter.]

"Forget it Jake, it's Chinatown."

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
John Wayne, drunk, in The Searchers: I fucken hate red injuns
Me: I think you need to read this *hands over copy of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Whoa I didn't knew there was a Skyrim novelization

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
*drives to yuma in my cool sports car instead of taking the train like a DUMBASS*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jazzyjay
Sep 11, 2003

PULL OVER
Charles Foster Kane: I think it would be fun to run a newspaper.
Me: Wouldn't you'd rather go... sledding?
CFK: ABLOO ABLLOO ABBLLLLLLOOOO
Me: jfc pull yourself together man