Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi
The bigger philosophical question is do zombies shart. And if they do, are they embarrassed by it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Space Taxi posted:

The bigger philosophical question is do zombies shart. And if they do, are they embarrassed by it.

sharting would require a higher understanding of bodily conditins than zombies seem to possess, generally only understanding locomotion and mastication

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

We know they eat, but do they also poop? like, does a zombie that still has it's digestive system eat brains, process the brains and then poop out the waste elements of this processing? If zombies do poop, how much of their GI tract do they need for what comes out to be considered poop. If they don't poop, then what the hell? Answers will be graded. Please show your work.

No they don't, sorry

Space Taxi
They probably get gassy.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Mar 29, 2017

Scaly Haylie

Space Taxi posted:

They probably get gassy.

but enough about decomposition

google THIS

Triumph, the Zombie Insult Comic Dog: Graaahr rhaaaaahhhr raagghrr graah! ...GRAAH RAH RAHR...uurrhh... (stammers, unsure how to finish the joke)

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are people with maggots on them considered the living dead?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

google THIS posted:

iHuman eats zombie poop to gain their memories and solve crimes. Or at least, she says that's why she does it, and who am I to contradict her?

that was a great thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
How bad does zombie poop smell, am I right?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i the day of the dead, we can clearly see a zombie head acting independently of it's body - does this mean zombies dont poop? i would not be so brave as to venture forth on such an assumption.

BUT, clearly, this shows that there can exist zombies that dont poop, if only through their lack of an digestion system.

Nosfereefer

also THIS guy

how would he even EAT? he hasnt got a jaw

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I have an "undying" neurotic desire to sequester detritus and pests deep into the earth. With zombie corpses and remains, my strange impulse is triggered to maximum

Nosfereefer

lmbo calrissian posted:

I have an "undying" neurotic desire to sequester detritus and pests deep into the earth. With zombie corpses and remains, my strange impulse is triggered to maximum

well yeah, i mean this is the necromancer forum right?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Nosfereefer posted:

well yeah, i mean this is the necromancer forum right?

its the opposite of necromancy. i don't like dirty things on the land

google THIS

A damned soul is briefly released from the eternal fire for a short bathroom break. He groans as he limps along the line of Porta Potties. They're all occupied. At first he despairs, but then, slowly, he turns his eyes upward.

WHEN THERE IS NO MORE ROOM IN HELL...

Nosfereefer

:popeye:

google THIS posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

google THIS posted:

A damned soul is briefly released from the eternal fire for a short bathroom break. He groans as he limps along the line of Porta Potties. They're all occupied. At first he despairs, but then, slowly, he turns his eyes upward.

lol

ItasteColors

Manifisto posted:

followup: do lady zombies go to the restroom in groups during/after a brain feast to apply makeup and talk trash about the boy zombies? or am I just reducing these brain-eating monsters to a cartoonish stereotype?

Zombies are far too progressive for traditional gender roles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

*Zombie poops*

*Zombie poop rolls around on the ground, with the insatiable desire to eat human poop*

• Locked thread