Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

bitmap posted:

is horizon zero dawn any good I finished zelda and got another week to burn

i dont know my work cut overtime and now i am too poor to buy video game consoles or secure a healthy and happy life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

a misanthrope posted:

at this point the rich will already be untouchable on their island resorts guarded by drone armies

their lawmaker puppets will do business in government buildings surrounded by miles of fences and these guys:

If they are designed by silicon valley tech nerds or some shadowy government agency they'll be built using only the finest outsourced code from one of the usual suspects. Some 13 year old with a second generation iphone will probably be able to hack them after watching a youtube tutorial.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Robots with knees are not going to be a problem guys. You just aim for the knees.

I ain't afraid of Mechagozilla for the same reason I ain't afraid of giant ants: leg joint physics are a biiiiiiiitch.

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

burn the rich in great piles in the street

Mordor She Wrote
Nov 17, 2014

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Robots with knees are not going to be a problem guys. You just aim for the knees.

I ain't afraid of Mechagozilla for the same reason I ain't afraid of giant ants: leg joint physics are a biiiiiiiitch.

Mogura's knees don't bend thou

• Locked thread