Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
The film was really good up until that point but it dragged it out too long and i wasn't a fan.

Other thoughts are that jeremy renner is a decent actor but why is he ever a lead in an action film. The aliens gave me lots of memories of zelda games

I've now seen this and sicario by denis villeneuve and he makes films look and sound amazing but idk how i feel about his films otherwise based on these 2 and the upcoming blade runner film

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
I'd check out Enemy if you were mostly lukewarm on these two. That's his least "studio" movie (that I've seen) and is incredibly good.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
What didn't you like about Charlie Sheen watching his black teen neighbor friend start walking like an alien for the ending? He also just killed his alien boss with a black hole grenade too!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
vaguely related to this film, forest whitaker was extremely good in the shield

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
you should give Prisoners a watch

CARL MARK FORCE IV
Sep 2, 2007

I took a walk. And threw up in an English garden.

Jose posted:

vaguely related to this film, forest whitaker was extremely good in the shield

One of the best performances in anything ever, imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Prisoners is a REAL good movie. Lookin forward to eventually watching Enemy. Liked Arrival but wasn't that fussed about Sicario (not my kind of movie tbf)

• Locked thread