Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

Can we talk about the mouse in the room? It is seriously freaking the elephant out and I don't want it breaking all the furniture.

What we should really talk about then is the CRUMBS in the room *looks at you accusingly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

What we should really talk about then is the CRUMBS in the room *looks at you accusingly*

Let's talk about how you make that delicious crumb cake, and then bring it in the room and eat it on a drat paper towel.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

death sext

I thought we got the elephant to deal with the crumbs. Why do we even have this thing then?

cda

by Hand Knit

death sext posted:

I thought we got the elephant to deal with the crumbs. Why do we even have this thing then?

I thought it would be a "conversation piece." Boy was I wrong.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i'm actually glad you brought up the elephant in the room, because i've missed it totally :D

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
realpost, the room is actually a cave, and the elephant is a shadow

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why do mice scare elephants?

Manifisto

death sext posted:

if the elephant does not pause while vacuuming crumbs and say "it's a living" then we got the wrong kind of elephant

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

if the elephant does not pause while vacuuming crumbs and say "it's a living" then we got the wrong kind of elephant

that's a mammoth you loving pleb

Manifisto

Nosfereefer posted:

that's a mammoth you loving pleb

you're a mammoth!!!

Nosfereefer

Manifisto posted:

you're a mammoth!!!

it--- it's true :*(

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Nobody ever talks to the elephant in the room.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

That wasn't me, that was totally Ernie eating cookies in bed with Bert again, and maybe that is how we got Snuffaluffagus in here, who is kind of an elephant.

Yobgoblin posted:

Why do mice scare elephants?

:iiam:

• Locked thread