Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Poor Central Asia. Never picked for anything, ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Deceitful Penguin posted:

Poor Central Asia. Never picked for anything, ever.

Historically it's been picked for invasion a decent number of times, hasn't it?

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

VonCrunchhausen posted:

Well, shoot, I was hoping we'd be able to unite all of Arabia under one democratic union as Egypt, but it looks like that culture thing makes that path less of a viable option.

Also, does the game provide any extra background for this scenario outside of that little blurb?

We can still try to, we'll just have to deal with nationalism in our provinces. The last update added a whole separatism subsystem which I haven't dealt with yet, so it will be fun to figure that one out.

The game doesn't really give out background in any organized manner, there are some "historical" events that offer details but we are mostly left to infer based on the scenario's setup.

Vexrm
Feb 2, 2009

Full of hot raspberry jam blooded passion.
Really moving the center of capitalism to the middle east sounds fun and profitable.

• Locked thread